Username Post: Anybody In The Chesapeake Area?        (Topic#1557451)
LeeCee
LeeCee 
Resident
LeeCee

Just wanted to say hello......New to scrapbooking I have to say I thought scrapbooking was toooo much work was I wrong its very relaxing....Things I've done so far I never thought I could do.......I love it...

Edited by leecee1979 on 04-28-11 05:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kpilar 
New Kid On the Block
In response to LeeCee

I have to agree. Scrapbooking can be very relaxing. Memory keeping is very important and whenever I'm scrapbooking I know I'm letting my future grandchildren know who I was.

LeeCee
LeeCee 
Resident
LeeCee
In response to kpilar

kp thats so true i have pics n boxes that im doing nothin with so i decide let me scrapbook my boys cause my fridge cant hold no more pictures they bring home i have no more frames for awards.....Then when they turn about 20 ill give them there book so they can see wow mom kept all that stuff.....right now there soon to be 7 and 13....that book will b under the bed or n the closet... ") just a thought

eva.lowery
Resident
eva.lowery
In response to LeeCee

Hello! I'm new to scrapbook and already fell in love with it, I agree with you it's so much fun! My first project I'm working on right now is the trips my husband and I have already made. Also we are moving to VA, possibly Chesapeake in August. Do you know any scrapbooking stores nearby?

Resident
In response to eva.lowery

Sorry to say that we no longer have any local scrapbook stores in the Hampton Roads area. We just have Michaels and A C Moore. Then there is one way up in NOVA in Fredericksburg...closest one! I would love to connect with you. I am in chesapeake also...good luck with the move. LMK when in the area we will meetup!

mary

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics