Username Post: Sticker Storage        (Topic#1557535)
Red Cherry Girl
Tenant
Red Cherry Girl

I have an over abundance of stickers and I have some of them organized but others I have trouble due to their awkward size.. Is there anything out there that can help with my storage problem?

MisasMom
Resident
MisasMom
In response to Red Cherry Girl

I love my PSB by Crop in Style. There are multiple size pages to accommodate all sizes of stickers and it does hold a lot, it also makes it easy to take everything to a crop with you.
Products Referenced in This Post:
PSB Binder - Black/Navy (Discontinued)

RedSquirrel
Idol
RedSquirrel

I have an A4 binder to keep mine in - none of the sheets are bigger than A4. I have to remember to look in it though, so it's not the best solution.

Red Cherry Girl
Tenant
Red Cherry Girl
In response to MisasMom

Thank you I think that might work.. a little pricey for me but maybe I can save for it or find one cheaper. Now can you buy inserts for it if you run out of room?

gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl

I have 12x12 kraft keeper envies that are labeled by subject, they are then kept in a file basket.
When I go to crops, I just pull the ones I will use. My subjects are as follows (these are only a few):
Girls
Boys
Letters
Words/Phrases
Sports
Christmas
Fall/Halloween
etc..
I've had it this way for the last several years and it works really well for me. I got this from one of my scrapping bffs and have not gone back.

MisasMom
Resident
MisasMom

Yes you can get refills. I also put in a few regular page protectors for full size embellie pages. I had this item on my wish list for a few months and DH bought it for me for Christmas one year. Sometimes this site sends $$ off coupons through e-mail if you have things on your wish list!! Pat

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to MisasMom

I have a Cropper Hopper box that is about 14" wide (they don't have one in the SB.com store so I can't link it). It has dividers in it, and it's perfect for those longer size stickers. I'll try to find a pic somewhere and post it.

Sorry, I'm thinking they don't make them anymore - I couldn't find it on their site!

Edited by Mary W. on 05-01-11 11:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Mary W.

Love my Crop In Style PSB ... got it for 50% off at M's a number of years ago as well as bunch of different refill pages and it has been WELL worth the money

njbeachgirl
Expert
njbeachgirl
In response to MisasMom

I love and have mostly 3D stickers. Will it work with these type of stickers? Please advise which page protectors to purchase for this holder? I have read alot of good things about it, but need advise on storing 3D stickers and type of protectors. Any please help.

MisasMom
Resident
MisasMom
In response to njbeachgirl

It will accommodate 3-D stickers without any problems. There are multi packs of page protectors with different size pockets from very small to full page. You can also customize regular page protectors by stitching a pocket in them (I saw someone else post having done that) but I don't remember what site I saw that on. Sorry there is not a link available for the refill pages right now but I know I did order them from here. I have had my PSB for several years now.

Edited by MisasMom on 06-28-11 06:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone
In response to MisasMom

I use page protectors and magazine holders.

I put the stickers by subject in the page protectors (with a piece of 8.5" x 11" cardstock) to hold it up...then store the page protectors in the magazine holders.

I find this takes up less space than the homemade clip it up I once had.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to mjmone

- For a very inexpensive means of storage, you can hang them by rings (jump rings/book rings). If you happen to have any loose or misc. stickers, you can store them in either a ziplock with a hole punched or store them in old/recycled sticker packaging.

{A - Alpha Stickers} By KellyCali

{S - Sticker Storage} By KellyCali

- For an all-in-one means of storage, I use the Cropper Hopper Sticker Stadium which works just great. No more multiple binders or baskets.
Products Referenced in This Post:
PSB Binder - Black/Navy (Discontinued)

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to KellyCali

I use baseball card sheets for the small ones and 8x11 page protector sheets for larger ones. I bought these tri-fold sheets for sticker storage and I wasn't too fond of them.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to rubymillerand

I still use the Clip-It-Up for sticker storage. As a matter of fact, I have two of them, both base units. The shelf I have them sitting on is too high for me to use the top unit, and this works well for me. I love that they are right where I can see them, and that they are hanging by category so easy to find.

I use a third CIU (base only as well) to store my embossing folders. Again, I like being able to see them. I ran each of them on a piece of cardstock and hang it with the folder so I can see exactly what it will look like when embossed.

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser

I took the cheap way out. 8 1/2 by 11 binders with page protectors. I put a sheet of copy paper into each page protector and then put a sheet of stickers on each side of the page. I've got alphas in one binder, holidays in another, cats in a third (and fourth!) and other categories in other binders. I've got binders of various sizes and they fit in the bookshelf of a bookcase I've got in my bedroom. They're not in my scraproom, but they're easy to access. And I love flipping through them to see what I want... or just what I've got!

papermouse
Veteran
papermouse
In response to meezerpleaser

I've got mine hanging on a makeshift clip-it-up, but it doesn't rotate and I've sorta outgrown it...I'm considering going the willy-nilly route and throwing them into a shallow tray or drawer (like one of those metal toolboxes with very shallow drawers). I've got my brads, bling, and ribbon stored this way - with the dig method, I'm constantly reminded of what I have! I think the key to this method working is having shallow trays/drawers that are only half-filled, that way you can dig easily and see everything...

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to papermouse

One thing about the "dig" method is that it would force you to periodically see what you have. Finding it when you wnat it might be another matter though.

papermouse
Veteran
papermouse
In response to dwelch

"finding it when I want it" is so not a problem for me - I'm so flighty I forget what I've got as soon as I close the drawer again!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics