Username Post: Album Cover Help        (Topic#1558233)
kimchi_ho
New Kid On the Block
kimchi_ho

Hello! I am BRAND-SPANKIN' new to this site AND to scrapbooking and I just had questions about customizing your album cover.

I am looking purchase the American Crafts Cloth Album for my first project. I'm trying to think of the best way to decorate the cloth cover, but I don't know where to start!

1. What adhesive would you all recommend if I were to glue/stick something on the front? I wasn't sure if I had to use a different kind of adhesive since it's a cloth cover.

2. Also, what materials do you recommend or have a favorite that has been used ON your covers?

Many thanks from the scrapbooking newbie!
- kimchi

Nilsa6363
Expert
Nilsa6363
In response to kimchi_ho

My opinion... I like ribbons, you can also make your own flowers out of fabric... go look at the Cosmo Cricket glubers video... really nice and fun to make. There are endless possibilities.
Products Referenced in This Post:

kimchi_ho
New Kid On the Block
kimchi_ho
In response to Nilsa6363

Thanks chicky! those glubers look interesting... i may have to try them out

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to kimchi_ho

I also have a cloth album I need to decorate the cover of. I'm largely just looking to put the title on, no flowers or anything. Echoing the OP's first question, what kind of adhesive do you recommend? I'm using one of the Colorbok "Perfect Scrapbook" albums, and I probably won't be using the plastic slipcover meant to protect the album (the slipcover's gotten kind of wrinkled and nasty, and I'm tired of my pages getting caught in it).

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics