Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Who is going to be scrappy or crafty this weekend?        (Topic#1558439)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

I have not been here very much. It was the shoulder & back spasms. It made me a bit sad to be here while everyone was working on stuff. I am much much better! I was able to wash my own hair & dry it without any pain last week. (after months) Luckily my dh has always liked washing my hair. :)I was also able to push the cart & buy groceries with no pain last week. I am able to scrap lightly. lol It hurts to use certain tools. I do not want to make it worse. I have a cool new border punch . I have all of the [papers for that layout finally but it is a punch you need to stand. I need to do it around the page. I wish I could do that. My guillotine trimmer hurts too. I can use my reg trimmer though. It does not hurt when I am working on moving my layouts from strap hinge to regular pages in top load. That is what I am going to work on. If I am able to work on some cards. I will start those & see.
What are you guys doing?
I really missed scrapping with you guys! Heck, I really missed scrapping!

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to anda11

Well I'm glad you're feeling better, Linda! Being in pain is never fun, especially when it prevents you from doing fun things. I will be scrapping this weekend - I can't wait!! My weekends are crazy for the next month so I'm taking advantage now. I'm hoping to get a couple layouts done and some organizing done in my scrap room.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Smashley

We have a tractor show tomorrow and then Sunday I think I will be able to knock out some of last years' LO's that are hanging over my head. I have 2 new border punches I want to play with and some yummy K&Company Botanical Gardens pp and embellies I got with MDay $ I want to try out.

Glad you are better, missed your weekly posts!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to ScrappyMama6

i'm going to be working on my book of me and a few other items as well as gardening... i have sunflowers and tomatoes ready to transplant... and watermelons to plant... maybe even a few other veggies if i can go to walmart and get the seed packets LOL

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to flutterbye0419

I certainly am!

Trying to kick out a couple of challenges, so that I can get to work on a couple of pending swaps.

Hopefully, I'll stick to it & will be able to accomplish everything that I am attempting to get done!

~Etoile~
Tenant
~Etoile~
In response to KellyCali

Oh yessss me for sure sunday, maybe tonight if I have time. Tomorrow I receive all my cousins,so wont have the time!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to ~Etoile~

Oh hey, Linda, we missed you!!!!! I was wondering where you had gotten to,,,,,,have you seen the doc about that? I have a horrid back problem and muscle spasms are a fact of life for me,,,,,,I get great relief from stretching and yoga,,,,has your doc suggested physical therapy? It might really help!

hope you get some pain free scrappy time in this weekend!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Smashley

• Smashley Said:
Well I'm glad you're feeling better, Linda! Being in pain is never fun, especially when it prevents you from doing fun things. I will be scrapping this weekend - I can't wait!! My weekends are crazy for the next month so I'm taking advantage now. I'm hoping to get a couple layouts done and some organizing done in my scrap room.

Hey Ashley, Good to see you again! I am so glad you will be scrapping too.! I agree that you should scrap now in case you can't later. lol I bet you get your layouts done. I hope you can also get some stuff organized too.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• ScrappyMama6 Said:
We have a tractor show tomorrow and then Sunday I think I will be able to knock out some of last years' LO's that are hanging over my head. I have 2 new border punches I want to play with and some yummy K&Company Botanical Gardens pp and embellies I got with MDay $ I want to try out.

It is great you will be working on some stuff too Teresa! I just saw some adorable seed packet embellies by K & Co at the store. Is that what you are talking about? They were trying to get in my cart but I had to stop them due to only having enough cash left for my die that I went for. lol

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to flutterbye0419

• flutterbye0419 Said:
i'm going to be working on my book of me and a few other items as well as gardening... i have sunflowers and tomatoes ready to transplant... and watermelons to plant... maybe even a few other veggies if i can go to walmart and get the seed packets LOL

Hello Dawn! Glad you are here too! I hope you get you seeds planted. Did you see the cool seed packet embellies by K & Co? They would be so [perfect for your garden layouts. lol

Edited by anda11 on 05-13-11 08:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • ScrappyMama6 Said:

It is great you will be working on some stuff too Teresa! I just saw some adorable seed packet embellies by K & Co at the store. Is that what you are talking about? They were trying to get in my cart but I had to stop them due to only having enough cash left for my die that I went for. lol

No...this collection....

Its so much prettier IRL!!!

Products Referenced in This Post:

sb262
sb262 
Resident
sb262
  • sb262 on 05-13-11 09:47 AM

We're having a HUGE yard sale tomorrow, so I've been busy going through all that stuff (going to be SO glad when it's GONE). A friend just invited me to a crop tomorrow night, if I can get some things together by then I will be scrapping this weekend - woohoo! I've picked up a few new items over the past few weeks that I haven't had a chance to play with yet.

Linda - glad you are beginning to feel better.

Smashley
Idol
Smashley

• ScrappyMama6 Said:
  • anda11 Said:
  • ScrappyMama6 Said:

No...this collection....

Its so much prettier IRL!!!

I saw that whole collection at J's the other day and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Pics online really don't do it justice. I love all the purples and blues and butterflies.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Smashley

I will be working on pages for my book-of-me for the week-long NSD challenge - it won't be finished for a while, I need to get some photos from my mom's house - but I'll have at least the minimum pages done for the challenge. I LOVE thinking about it and planning for it - I've spent my downtime at work this week composing journaling for it. whee!

This weekend I will probably also need to get started on a baby album I want to make for a friend who's expecting a little boy in July. The pages will all be designed for her to add pictures to later, but I have never done baby pages before and I have only two weeks until her baby shower. I do have all the pages planned though.

croppincarla
Veteran
croppincarla
In response to aquabunny

Well lets see.............since the weather is suppose to be crappy and I have no other plans, the answer is YES. I have DT work that I need to work on..............so that will giove me plenty to do!

Tenant
In response to croppincarla

Sunday is my card-marking party for the foster care kids camp. I've got a bunch of new Cuttlebug embossing folders I'm looking forward to trying out.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to tpeavler

Glad you are feeling a tiny bit better. Fiskars is coming out with more and more items that are easy to
use if you have moderate to middle arthritis. I am so thankful. I especially like the spring hinged scissors and the squeeze punches.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
I certainly am!

Trying to kick out a couple of challenges, so that I can get to work on a couple of pending swaps.

Hopefully, I'll stick to it & will be able to accomplish everything that I am attempting to get done!

Hi again Kelly! I just know that you will get your challenges done in time to work on your swaps. Glad you are here too!

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to anda11

The Cricut Imagine arrived Thurs. day afternoon. Today I found a location for it, so tomorrow I will get it up and working to see what I can do with it.

RhondaR
Idol
RhondaR
In response to dotfree

I'm being crafty...trying my hand at flower making, such fun!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics