Page 1 of 9 
Username Post: National Scrapbook Day Challenge Winners Challenge!!        (Topic#1558461)
jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck

So, today I received my package from SB.com for being one of the lucky winners on National Scrapbook day and WOWZA!! What a great prize!! I can't wait to get to business with all this wonderful stuff.

So, I was thinking...there are a BUNCH of us lucky scrappers that were fortunate enough to win these great prizes and I think it would be fun to thank everyone at SB.Com and the sponsors by showing what we've done with the supplies.

Here's the rules:
1. You must use ATLEAST 5 items (but you can certainly use more) from you package...this can include tools, paints,markers, paper or embellishments. I don't know what everyone else got, but judging by mine, this should be EASY PEASY!
NEVER MIND!! WHO CARES HOW MANY PRODUCTS YOU USE..THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!

2. Upload your layout here and tell us a bit about your prize package and what you used.

3. This is just for fun, and to thank our wonderful sponsors. (be sure to thank them individually if you haven't already).

4. Let's see how many of you want to do this..but I'm thinking this will close at the end of June.

Let the SCRAPPING BEGIN!!

Edited by jcbreck on 05-25-11 04:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to jcbreck

Oh, I see some have already gotten theirs! Can't wait to see what all we get.

Deanna Schuler
Guru
Deanna Schuler
In response to scrapperbee

I am in! I will let you know when I get my box!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to scrapperbee

I think it's a wonderful idea!

Mine has a little bit longer way to go, but I'm hoping that it might possibly arrive this weekend.

As soon as it does, I'll be sure to come back!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to KellyCali

I think it sounds great!!!

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

Yea!!! If you all have any ideas of how to make this more fun or meaningful...please let me know! I'm not really well versed in challenge hosting.

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to jcbreck

my package included SO much! I have a "brag book" by fancy pants and an Artisan Album and some AMAZING paper by pinkpaislee. I haven't ever used little albums for specific events. This is a great challenge for me. I'm thinking I would like to do gift books, but don't have a CLUE how those work!

I can't WAIT to use my "atyouspica" markers!!Such cool colors!!!

And did I EVER need those new Fiskars Cuts and More scissors!!!! Now the trick is hiding them from the fam!

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to jcbreck

Great idea. I'm not among the winners (yet! I'm holding out hope for the $500 weeklong prize!) but I'd love to see what you all make with your winnings.

Cindy

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to cindy312

I can't wait to get mine..... Looking forward to this!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to happy2Bscrapper

IN!

laurak1
Idol
laurak1
In response to SonjaC

count me in!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to laurak1

you so read my mind! I got mine today! I saw a couple of people post pics in the gallery and I think all the prizes were exactly the same! So that should make this challenge even more fun seeing what we all do with the exact same products!

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to senora_x

If that's true then let's maybe think MORE about this challenge...hmmmmm....

scalvert2542
Expert
scalvert2542
In response to jcbreck

I'm soooo in. I won too and got my package yesterday. Cannot wait to make something amazing with it.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to scalvert2542

I'lll give it a whirl!! Should be fun!! LOVE all the great stuff I recieved!!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to FinallyMama

Sounds fun, I got mines already and got the same stuff you listed It will be cool to see what everyone else does! there was so much in the box too!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to ShaylaCreations

I believe all the 135.00 packs were the same,,,,stands to reason the Grand prizes would be different or have more, since they are 500.00,,,

I am so in!!!!!!! I have mega plans already!!!! In fact, I've already started using! Might have a minibook ready for this challenge,,,,,if I can figure out one more product to use

off to search my box!

Edited by CommaHolly on 05-14-11 03:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
I believe all the 135.00 packs were the same,,,,stands to reason the Grand prizes would be different or have more, since they are 500.00,,,

I am so in!!!!!!! I have mega plans already!!!! In fact, I've already started using! Might have a minibook ready for this challenge,,,,,if I can figure out one more product to use

off to search my box!

yes, I agree and I think the 500 packs include All the 135$ items and then even more! I had a friend win the big prize last year and she got the Prize pack also. so even the grand prize winner will have what we have this is going to be so fun!!

yadee87
Diva
yadee87
In response to ShaylaCreations

What a great idea!!! Good thinking! I am so in! :))

Thanks for the invite!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to yadee87

Ok, I finished my minibook,,,,,man, I've been working on it non stop since I got my prize pack goodies!

This is just the cover,,,,too many pages to put here,,,,but I used these goodies from the prize pack in my book

Timeless mini cover By CommaHolly

Page 1 of 9 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics