Username Post: Uploading to gallery using a smartphone        (Topic#1558759)
B2Hearts
Governor
B2Hearts

I'm very lucky to have just gotten a smart phone (for free) and have some questions about scrapbook.com. Is Scrapbook.com considered social media? Like facebook? I think with all we discuss, yess only for scrappers! (higher class people and all)

I'm able to surf the site with no problem and even get to the add page on my gallery but selecting a pic - well, haven't mastered that. When I went looking at Blackberry's tutorials they have socal media apps including facebook along with simple uploading instructions for photos.

Just wondering if you have any info on this because I would love to be able to use my phone to upload my lo's/pics

Thanks

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to B2Hearts

There's not a Blackberry app for the site...I don't have a Blackberry, so I don't have any specific advice. You'd have to somehow have the ability to look for files in whatever location your photos reside, then choose those to upload.

B2Hearts
Governor
B2Hearts
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Thanks Megan!

I am able to look where my pics reside on my phone, my problem is selecting them to upload. I appreciate you checking into this for me. Have a great day!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to B2Hearts

I tried with my phone, and it was horribly easy. BUT, I've got an Android phone. It prompts me when I choose upload to go to my Gallery - the pics on the phone, or to take a pic.

If there's something similar in Blackberry, maybe that would work?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics