Username Post: Good scrapbook stores in WI?        (Topic#1558857)
elison
elison 
New Kid On the Block
elison

Hi everyone.

I'm Elisabeth from Norway. I went to school at UW-Platteville as an exchange student a couple years ago and absolutely fell in love with America's Dairyland

Anyways....I'm going back there in 3 weeks to visit friends. I want to stock up on scrapbooking-stuff while I'm over there, because it's sooo much cheaper than here in Norway.

So I was hoping you guys could recommend some good scrapbooking stores. I'll be spending most of my time at a friend's house in the Kenosha area. So preferably stores around there.

Briard Buddy
Pro
Briard Buddy
In response to elison

Hi Elison,

My two favorites are in Rice Lake and Barron. Bargain Bills Web site is: http://bargainbillsinc.com/stores/craft-store They have a huge supply and are fairly reasonable. Their web site is aweful, but their selection is awesome. The second is a little place in Barron called Hand and Heart. It is on the main drag and has limited hours. Their phone is: 715-637-8267, I'm not sure what their web page is as they are just getting it started. This is a group of very talented ladies. This might be too far from Platteville but it will be worth the trip.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics