Username Post: gift for baby        (Topic#1558975)
Tenant

I would like to make a scrapbook for my godchild's 1st child a girl due in Oct. I thought, I'd like make pages for different milestones & some general and all they'd have to do is add the pics. Stuff like my 1st Halloween, fall ,etc My question is what size album would be best?

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Bitty-Boo

I know some people do mini-albums for this, but the one I just finished for a friend's baby boy (due in July) is in 12 x 12.

Scappinlady
Tenant
Scappinlady
In response to Bitty-Boo

I just finished doing one for a friend of mine. My book was 8x8. I had pages for the hospital, first day home, one for mom, one for dad, pages for grandparents, each lst holiday like you suggested,3 mo, 6 mo, and 9 mo
page. I also had a first birthday as the last page. I was pleased with the 8x8 as I feel that it will capture highlights from his first year.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Scappinlady

It really depends on how many pics you have ...

12x12 albums can be overwhelming if you are new to scrapbooking, and they are alot of work to give away ... I would probably do an 8x8

snoflake517
Veteran
snoflake517
In response to madmatter

I'm actually working on 8x8 album for my BFF who is due in Sept. I'm using the guidelines in the guide to scrapbooking e-book from scrapbook.com. It is such a great idea, and it will be a real scrapbook for a non-scrapbook maker.

I'm also adding extra pages for the milestones. I'm pretty excited about the little book and I think my friend will like it too!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics