Username Post: NEED OPINIONS - CRICUT CARTRIDGE STORAGE!        (Topic#1558981)
New Kid On the Block

I'm looking at getting the new binders that hold 12 cartridges and the overlays and books as well. Now I see a new product which looks like a 12x12 plastic bin that opens up and has storage for 16 cartridges, books and overlays. Has anyone tried either of these? What are the pro's and con's?

Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee
In response to tmadrid

I have the black leather binder that holds 12 carts, overlays and books! I love it!!! I am on the hunt for another one but I only paid $19 for mine and they are up to over $25. I like that it holds everything in one and there isn't any dust. I have a doggie who sheds and her hair gets everywhere!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Vallee

I made my own from idea's found on the web-
very easy and cheap!!

cricut storage By ChansGram

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to ChansGram

I just keep mine stored in the original boxes. I thought about buying a storage container for mine, but I thought that I wouldn't want to throw my boxes out so I'd have to store those some place anyway, so I just keep them in the original boxes. Then for my solutions cartridge I bought the Cricut storage boxes that hold 6 carts. I know it takes up more space but my friends & I always borrow each others cartridges and it's nice that that can stay protected in their original box even when they are temporarily out of my possession. I just haven't found anything out there for me yet, but I look forward to hearing others suggestions!

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to Lauri D

Like Lauri, I store mine in the original box as well. I don't have a ton of them, but I like to look at a box to remind me of the tone of the cart.

They are all in a bin, with the solutions carts. in ziplock freezer bags.

married05
Idol
married05
In response to Lauri D

• Lauri D Said:
I just keep mine stored in the original boxes. I thought about buying a storage container for mine, but I thought that I wouldn't want to throw my boxes out so I'd have to store those some place anyway, so I just keep them in the original boxes. Then for my solutions cartridge I bought the Cricut storage boxes that hold 6 carts. I know it takes up more space but my friends & I always borrow each others cartridges and it's nice that that can stay protected in their original box even when they are temporarily out of my possession. I just haven't found anything out there for me yet, but I look forward to hearing others suggestions!

I do this too! I really like the cartridge storage boxes meant to hold the seasonal/solutions ones without boxes. It holds 8 cartridges and overlays, and is the same height (just twice the length) of the regular Cricut boxes. Works great for me for now.... I need to stop buying more cartridges!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by married05 on 05-31-11 03:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to married05

I have all my cartridges stored on my Gypsy. But, I like storing actual cartridges on a Clip-It-Up setup(can be found in a YouTube video)to have handy. The empty boxes I use as decoration on the top of a bookcase in my scraping room.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to dotfree

I have clear envelopes that zip and store two to a case. They are in my gallery.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to 950nancy

I have mine stored like Nancy (thanks for the idea) and they're in baskets I found at M's. LOVE that storage! I can even put my Gypsy in the basket and cords and tools into one of the envelopes. AND it's infinately expandable!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics