Page 1 of 8 
Username Post: Progressive #3 ~~~ Closed        (Topic#1559131)
Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

A Progressive Challenge is done quickly and in steps.........it's like scrapbooking meets Simon Says with a touch of choose your group's adventure. Or it could be described as going to a virtual crop since we chat and scrap at the same time. Here's why a virtual crop can be great:

~*~ there's no pressure to buy more scrap supplies (like you need more)

~**~ it's from the comfort of your own home (including the scream/fighting kids, hubby that needs your help finding something you miss placed, crying baby, and bothersome calls from the MIL)

~***~ your supplies don't have to be packed and unpacked (because they're right where you left them- or at least that's where you thought you left it)

At the selected time of the day, I will give directions for you to follow approximately every 15 minutes until the challenge/layout is complete. I will not even know the how the layout will turn out because you all will help make decisions as I narrate a story. It’s like a choose your own adventure scrapbook challenge.

For Sunday Afternoon's progressive round 2 we’re going to use a list of the Stanley Cup winners to determine our steps

For those that enjoy the live progressive, we will run back – to- back progressives all weekend.
Fri - 8 PM Link Round 1-closed
Sat- 10 AM Link Round 2-closed
Sun - 1 PM Link to round 3
Mon - 10 AM

For today’s progressives you will need common scrap supplies and 1 or 2 or 3 pictures to be decided at the time of the challenge. The first step will be either using a sketch or scraplifting, so you can get a head start on finding what you'll want to use.

You must follow the steps and you should not peek ahead if you are doing the page after the fact. You must do what the step says, but you can do more if you would like. For example if the step calls for adding embellishments and you’re told to add two you could add three.

You can play with me at that time I give the directions or you can follow later following the order when you get a free chance.

Some sneak peeks:
*Step one: find a sketch or a LO to scraplift
**Step two: paper selection and placement
***Step three: adding pictures
****Step four: adding handmade embellishments adding including newest goodies
*****Step five: adding "more" to the page
******Step six: adding the title

THE RULES:
*Your lo has to be new as of the day the challenge, hence a progressive challenge.
**Upload your lo here within 24 hours of the last direction
***Single or double page LO's are fine. Any size is allowed too! Paper only as the directions are for that type
****When the challenge has been closed, pm me your favorite layout within 24 hours of the challenge close time
*****Don’t vote for yourself as you will points for PMing a vote..
******You can start the challenge at anytime within the 24 hours
*******You MUST follow each direction step-by-step one at a time, NO sneak peeks
Stacey

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 05-30-11 02:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Ms.Schwiet

layouts

50 points round 3
15 1st done cheer:
progressive rnd 3 By Ktmracing

50 points round 3
10 2nd done on
Cousins By Purpledurple

50 points round 3
5 3rd done
4 always~~counterfeit kit By Ms.Schwiet

50 points round 3
Bailey By Amancuso

50 points round 3
[image] Christmas'99, for Sat Progressive By Mjmone[/image]
50 points round 3
Soccer Babe By Justowen

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 05-30-11 02:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

to answer the questions check out this link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Stanley_ Cup_champi...

Question 1. Find the WINNING CITY that starts with the same letter as your first name
Question 2. Find a the LOSING CITY that starts with the same letters as your first name
Question 3: Find the WINNING TEAM the year you were born
Question 4: Find the WINNING TEAM the year you graduated
Question 5. Find the WINNING TEAM closest to where you live
Question 6. Find the WINING TEAM closest to where you were born
Question 7. Find the name of the WINNING mascot name that starts with the same letter as your name.

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 05-29-11 04:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Morning.... I'm changing up the top. I think I have the Stanley cup info ready to go.

justowen
Governor
justowen

I made it! I made it! ....FINALLY!

I'm finally over whatever the sickness was that dh brought home this week (I really prefer he bring home wine or flowers ). Yesterday we had to go shopping and get ready for ds2's bday, which is tomorrow, so I won't be able to play along tomorrow.

I'm going to start on Friday's progressive, then do this one, then hopefully do Saturday's!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

Howdy jenny glad you could make it... I'm posting the poll now for Friday so your too late for that one

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

round 1 poll

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone

checking in, be back @10 am Pacific...

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple

I should be here for this one! Couldn't do the rounds on Friday or yesterday, I was at my sister and niece's state softball tournament....and THEY WON STATE. It was so much fun even though the championship game was played in light rain.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to mjmone

As thrilld as I am that this is a "Stanley Cup" round, I can't play!!! My mom just called me to say she wants to come up and visit this afternoon. I'll try to catch up later in the day.

justowen
Governor
justowen

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
Howdy jenny glad you could make it... I'm posting the poll now for Friday so your too late for that one

That's okay. I'm still doing it. I really don't think of the points or polls...I just want to be FIRST (not happening on this one ) and have the challenge and fun of doing them!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to justowen

HI YA! I'M HERE!

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to Megan Ann

Hi everyone!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

ANYONE ELSE AROUND?

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

hey ktm! I haven't met you yet! (sorry!) I've been gone for the last 2 months. do you have another name you like to be called? I am Megan

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone
In response to Megan Ann

here! been playing with gesso...got one of those SMASH books and been smashin' most of the morning.

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple
In response to Megan Ann

I'm here too!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to purpledurple

what's a smash book Karen?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!

I was afraid I would have to postpone 'cause I wouldn't have 4 but it sounds like I have a room full

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to Megan Ann

Hi Megan. I am Audra. Great to meet you!

Page 1 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics