Username Post: DIETING IS WISHFUL SHRINKING...Weight Loss Thread...all Welcome!        (Topic#1559249)
TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to Huskymom

You go Deb!!

I'm not sure if we are friends or not on facebook. But, I remembered I had a free ticket! A while back when we went to the movies, they were having trouble with the projector. They moved us to another theater and gave everyone a free pass.

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to TraciK

And UGH another bad day!! I did good at the movies, didn't have anything, but after we went to Buffalo Wild Wings. I had a wrap with fries, didn't eat but a couple of fries though. I HAVE to get back on track!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-10-11 03:41 PM
In response to TraciK

How was the movie? Heard it was awesome!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-11-11 03:27 AM
In response to Huskymom

Weight Watchers weigh in this am...wish me luck...
I did 20 mins. of high intensity on ~killer and now realized it's just 1 AP less than 60 mins! I think I will try to do that now...takes much less time.

Hope everyone has a great day!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to Huskymom

You are doing so good Deb! Let us know how the weigh in goes.

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to TraciK

The movie was good. There were a few parts that were so freaking funny!!! But then there was a few times I was ok, move on. lol

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-11-11 06:51 AM
In response to TraciK

2.6 loss today.
so far I'm at 40 lbs...I need to lose 26 more by the end of the summer. I'm at 16 weeks today. I hope I can do it..
I'm hoping with summer exercise, pool etc. I can
that's my goal.

Just finished a yummy breakfast of pancake, 1 egg and 2 pieces of bacon...after WI my mom and I always go out to breakfast and eat what we wish

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Huskymom

That's fantastic!! Of course you can do it....just stay positive and motivated and you'll be there in no time.

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone
In response to kelseymel

40 lbs! congrats, you are working hard.

I just got new incentive, there may be a trip to Hawaii at the end of Oct...I'd be so happy to be able to go at 150 lbs...16 more lbs, sounds doable, doesn't it??

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-12-11 07:21 AM
In response to mjmone

absolutely!!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to Huskymom

Great job Deb!! You are doing so good!

I am back to being serious today! It has taken me 5 and 1/2 months to lose 20. UGH!! I REALLY want to lose 10 more by July 7th. We are going to Ohio to see dh side of the family and going rafting at the end of the week. So, no cheating for me!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to mjmone

• mjmone Said:
40 lbs! congrats, you are working hard.

I just got new incentive, there may be a trip to Hawaii at the end of Oct...I'd be so happy to be able to go at 150 lbs...16 more lbs, sounds doable, doesn't it??

You can do it!! Especially if you might be going to Hawaii!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to TraciK

I did 30 minutes on treadmill 1.93 miles. I was so trying to do 2 miles but my knee was hurting and shoe was rubbing the back of my foot. I so wanted to quit at 20 minutes! I'm proud of myself for not stopping!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-12-11 01:23 PM
In response to TraciK

Way to go Traci!! that is awesome!!
way to keep going even though you were hurting! you did great

I went to a soccer party last night and ate more than I did in the past month
saturday is my weigh in day and I usually eat what I want, but combined with a few beverages can be lethal!!

I'm off to exercise, gonna try and do 20 mins high intensity on the ~killer....

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-12-11 02:18 PM
In response to Huskymom

25 mins intense
5 mins moderate
sweaty and gross, but finished

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to Huskymom

Good job Deb!!

Saturday is my cheat day also. But, this week I cheated some on Thursday and some on Friday and all day Saturday. UGH!! And you know what? I felt bad all of those days. My stomach was really bothering me and had lots of gas (tmi.....sorry!) So, I know it isn't good for me and makes me feel bad! I told dh I wasn't going to cheat like that again. I sure hope I can do it.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-13-11 03:23 AM
In response to TraciK

I find myself right in the bathroom when I eat on Saturdays (TMI, too!)

Exercise in the am before school = accomplishment
changed routine to 25 mins. high intensity
5 mins. cool down/moderate
same AP

have a great day ladies!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to Huskymom

lol Deb, glad its not only me!!

Way to go exercising in the am!!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to TraciK

Well, I did exercise but not as much as I should of. I walked/ran on treadmill and did 1 mile in 15 minutes. Shoe was rubbing again, so I stopped to take them off and when I bent over I got real light headed and I was so sweaty. I just quit. I had plans to do the other 15 this afternoon but was doing errands all day then had to cook and clean that up and now I"m too tired.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-13-11 07:12 PM
In response to TraciK

Traci,
Any exercise is better than no exercise, ykwim?! 1 mile in 15 minute is great!

I came home from softball and eat a salad with grilled chicken, and have since been eating baked chips by the handfuls must learn better self control!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics