Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Immortal Love Stack        (Topic#1559393)
hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

Read the Paris Hilton post and it spurred my curiosity.

What did my fellow scrapbookers think about the Immortal Love (Twilight) paper stack from DCWV? My J's store carried it for a short time and clearanced it out couple months ago.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

I really want that stack...they clearnced it already??? SO wish we had one where I live!!

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

Our store did, not sure about any other J's stores

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

I never bought that stack, but I sure loved it! I gravitated quickly to layouts in the gallery that used this stack. Love the colors.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 06-01-11 06:00 PM
In response to Luvmyfam

I bought 3 of them as soon as they came out...I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find them later on...
I'm not a DCWV fan, and I'm really only crazy about 1/3 of the paper in the stack..not sure what I will do with the ones I don't like.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to rtay

Some of the papers I don't like. The field of flower, I gave that to my teenage cousin who liked it. The pages with the wolf eyes in the center...I covered the center of the page with layering so all you could see was the burgundy with the scrolling. Actually did a really nice Christmas layout for a sketch challenge at NSD crop using this stack.

By the way...did I mention I'm not really a Twilight fan.

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone

Well, you made me look and it does look great...

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to mjmone

Clearance!?! Dang, I still want it!

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to Manda_K

I bought the pp stack, the cardstock stack and the chippie box when it first came out. I don't usually buy stacks but I'm a big Twilight fan! I haven't really done anything with it, but I want to make a Twilight obsession book, so I'm saving it for that project.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6

• hotroding scrapbooker Said:
Some of the papers I don't like. The field of flower, I gave that to my teenage cousin who liked it. The pages with the wolf eyes in the center...I covered the center of the page with layering so all you could see was the burgundy with the scrolling. Actually did a really nice Christmas layout for a sketch challenge at NSD crop using this stack.

By the way...did I mention I'm not really a Twilight fan.

Me neither. Im not impressed with it. (paper or series...)

papermouse
Veteran
papermouse
In response to ScrappyMama6

I liked it! I bought the stack and matching cardstock stack, with no intentions of doing anything twilight-themed - I just liked the colors and patterns. Anything obviously twilighty (like the wolf eyes and apple) can be covered over

GemGirl
Expert
GemGirl

Not a Twilight fan, either, but thought the papers were very pretty & romantic. And I found the cardstock stack very versatile. I made a mini from the papers; it's in my gallery if anybody is looking for ideas.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to papermouse

• papermouse Said:
I liked it! I bought the stack and matching cardstock stack, with no intentions of doing anything twilight-themed - I just liked the colors and patterns. Anything obviously twilighty (like the wolf eyes and apple) can be covered over

Exactly my thoughts. I did the Christmas LO and I did another LO of my son wearing his hoodie and listening to AC/DC.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to GemGirl

• GemGirl Said:
Not a Twilight fan, either, but thought the papers were very pretty & romantic. And I found the cardstock stack very versatile. I made a mini from the papers; it's in my gallery if anybody is looking for ideas.

I checked out your mini book. LOVED it, particularly the accordion book that folds out of the inside page. Also checked out the TH book. They both look great.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom

I have three packs of the paper, the mini paper, and embellishments. I LOVE this stack!!! I plan on using it when I scrap my Twilight convention trip!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to binkiemonstermom

I think it's been pretty popular! I've seen a lot of people using it! I didn't purchase it either - I haven't even seen the Twilight Movies yet. But the paper is really nice if you are a fan!!

gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl
In response to SmartyPants

I have a friend who used it for a wedding album that she made for her brother and sister in law. It came out really pretty!

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to gluemore girl

I love it!!!

GemGirl
Expert
GemGirl

• hotroding scrapbooker Said:
  • GemGirl Said:

I checked out your mini book. LOVED it, particularly the accordion book that folds out of the inside page. Also checked out the TH book. They both look great.

Gee, thanks, Amanda! I thank/blame CommaHolly for getting me hooked on making Mini Albums (hugs atcha, Holly!) LOL

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to GemGirl

Minis are awesome because they work great for events where you have lots of pictures that you want to scrap. I also use them a lot for gifts.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics