Username Post: stores in dfw?        (Topic#1559699)
New Kid On the Block

I live south of fort worth, tx and I can't find a scrapbook store anywhere close. I loved recollections in arlington. They had a great selection of unique papers. Does anyone know of a good one around here?

bwasek
bwasek 
Expert
bwasek
In response to dtoland

there is one in irving googlie eyes i think is hte name. I'm in Dallas and also have a hard time finding a store. Just learned about the one in irving at a convention.

WeeSheepea
Tenant
WeeSheepea
In response to dtoland

I think you would be very close to Little Blue House in Keller, they were at GASC this year and their booth was always packed.

I also found this list of scrapbook stores in Texas: Scrappy Stores in the Lone Star State

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to dtoland

There is a store in North Richland Hills called Scrapper's Boutique. They have crops there and the selection is very good.. I understand your pain. I wish there were more local scrapbook stores around..

melissasmith
Resident
melissasmith
In response to auntieant

There is a new one in N. Richland Hills, Watauga area. Nana's Scrapbooks on Hwy. 377. Super nice there.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to melissasmith

HI girls! I live in Irving and for years we had no scrapbooking or craft store then googly eyes and craft suppies came along but the selection is NOT very good UNTL: my sistter told me that we are getting a: MICHEALS at 635 and MacArthur in north irving~~!! I have been to it twice and it is perfect for scrapbookers!!!

scrapalooza
Diva
scrapalooza
In response to mindygail

There is a new scrapbook store in McKinney called Every Last Scrap.

Veteran
In response to dtoland

Just found a store in Forney (east of dallas about 15-20 miles) Its called Big Mouth Scrappers and they have directions to the store on their website.They are only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday which is when most people do their shopping anyway.For a full 10 minutes after I stepped through the front door There is so much to look at. Their product quality is excellent and they have many, many samples to spark your creativity. There was a class going on but the owner checked on me frequently to answer questions. They are very helpful, knowledgable and friendly.The crop area is quaint and the class project was amazing. The pic on the web site did not do it justice. I WILL be going back.

Edited by tkurilla on 12-12-12 07:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to tkurilla

AWESOME! I will have to check them out next time I go to the DFW area!

jenny41180
Pro
jenny41180
In response to terrihooper

This is a little outside the DFW area, but it's worth the drive: Cat's Creations in Mineral Wells, TX. Cat is awesome, and her store has all the latest and greatest! She does tons of crops and classes with a lot of participation. My favorite scrapbooking store, hands down!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to jenny41180

Crafty scrapper in Waxahachie
Scrappin good times in Corsicana

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to TrishaLouise

I love to go to joanns in grapeving but i still live in irving and usually just go to micheals.

crystalmorse
Guru
crystalmorse
In response to TrishaLouise

Yeah the one in Waxahachie is probably pretty close to you. And they are super nice!
  • TrishaLouise Said:
Crafty scrapper in Waxahachie
Scrappin good times in Corsicana

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics