Page 225 of 227 
Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1559781)
RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Rosita

Is there a list of who had who for sisters on this round, or did I miss it? I think Pink wrote some in but maybe you have the other half of the group Nikilynn?

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
No, they aren't lost in the post. I don't remember getting your postage money yet. Did you give it to me and I forgot?

I sent it quite a while ago, it was a $5 bill in a card. Let me know if you didn't get it and I will send it again.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Is there a list of who had who for sisters on this round, or did I miss it? I think Pink wrote some in but maybe you have the other half of the group Nikilynn?

I was wondering that too. Has everyone received their last package or has heard from and know who their Big Sis?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

I did post my half of the list. I am still on here keeping track. Suzette, Nikilynn sent you a box instead of to her sister, right? So you are owed one package now, correct?

I think from my side of the list, all the others have completed and received, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Rosita did contact me and let me know that her final package to Trisha would be send after she gets back from Hawaii as it was sent late.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to thinkpink22

Sounds good, thanks Pink:)
I'm going to switch over to the new round then.
Thanks ladies. It's been great fun!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I haven't sent my circle journal money out yet either Rebecca, I'm behind on everything! You'd think a stay at home mom would have all the time in the world...not really, but you'd think I'd have more time than I used to...

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I know you've sent yours Rebecca...I just read wrong. I am still pretty positive that I am just behind on everything all by myself I'll get with the program soon though, I promise!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

• thinkpink22 Said:
I did post my half of the list. I am still on here keeping track. Suzette, Nikilynn sent you a box instead of to her sister, right? So you are owed one package now, correct?

I think from my side of the list, all the others have completed and received, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Rosita did contact me and let me know that her final package to Trisha would be send after she gets back from Hawaii as it was sent late.

For the record, it was sent late BECAUSE she took a 2 week vacation to Hawaii and I didn't want it to arrive while she was gone.
Correction

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Rosita

Yes, Rosita. Thank you for correcting me. I didn't mean it in a bad way as it must have come across!!! I am the queen of late so I wouldn't be one to judge anyone else! Very sorry it came out the wrong way!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I am off to the new thread for today! Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

I'm going to continue popping in here cos I'm still curious about Nikilynns sisters!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to RachelUK

Rachel pm Nikilynn and have her put the list on the forum. I know i haven't been checking this one as much lately.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to parisdame

Tres I just noticed in your signature how many pages and cards you have completed this year! Wow!! You are my inspiration!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to scrapbrarian

Well girl (Rebecca) if you're going to be impressed with Tres, I want to impress you too, cos that crazy challenge of Betsyes saw me do 20 cards in September and it dang near killed me, though I did finish it!

I haven't done 100 los though! I must count next year but I think I've done about 80, including the circle journals, and three mini albums too.

Edited by RachelUK on 10-02-11 04:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

Oh my Gosh, I can't even imagine being that good at getting all those layouts done! Tres, you rock them out girl! Rebecca and Rachel...you girls are just as amazing to me as well.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I am impressed with everyones progress!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
Rachel pm Nikilynn and have her put the list on the forum. I know i haven't been checking this one as much lately.

What list do you all need?

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

It was just the other half of all the sisters, Pink. I always feel the thread sort of trails off to nothing and its exciting to know who had who.

I got so jealous of Tres' success that I went back and counted how many los I'd posted, and I'm reasonably pleased. I'm not as speedy as Tres, but I'm getting there. My grand finale so far, end of quarter 3, is 94 los and 25 cards. When I'm not lying in bed with my phone, I'll work out how to add the numbers to my signature!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-11 04:47 PM
In response to RachelUK

I apologize.. here is my list:

Big Sister ------ Little Sister

Kimberly 1 ------- Megan
Kimberly 2 ------- Chirstine
Tina ------------- Kimberly 2
Michelle --------- Tina
Meagan ----------- Katrina
Christine -------- Miss Doodles
Miss Doodles ----- Michelle
Katrina ---------- Rosita
Rosita ----------- Trisha
Trisha ----------- Kimberly

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-11 04:48 PM
In response to 888

I did sent Traci her 1st and 2nd package and the last package was sent to Suzi yesterday.. she will have that this week!!!

Page 225 of 227 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics