Page 226 of 227 
Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1559781)
scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to 888

Rachel, I just knew you were going to complete the challange! Are you in for October? I am going to use you as my role model and dare to go again! Plus now you have me wanting to go to my gallery and count my pages and cards for this year.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to scrapbrarian

Okay I counted. I added 80 pages added to my gallery in 2011 and 25 cards but I've made at least twice as many cards just don't add most of them to my gallery. So I feel pretty good about my totals too. I really am going to work hard at the 20/20 this month.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Skip.

Edited by Sassy Suzi on 10-03-11 05:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Sassy Suzi

Suzi- so sorry this is all happening! I'm confused too... wish I could do something to make it up to you! :hugs:

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Sassy Suzi Said:
Okay on reading the thread here tonight let me see if I have it all right.

Nikilynn is sending me a package that was meant for Traci's #3. I received 1 (ONE) package from Traci, so Traci 2 - Suzi 1. So Nikilynn is going to send me a package for Traci so it will be 2-2.
I sent 3 packages Traci sends 1. Numbers arent right - but I sleep very well at night knowing I have done what I was to do.
Let's see every body else got all 3 (THREE) packages. Hmmmmmmmm and just cant understand why I am DISGUSTED with all of it? By the way I sent my little sister all 3 (THREE) of her packages on time each month. Last round Kimberly was my lil sister and she will have to admit that I was a great Big sister to her, after she got over the fact that Joelle wasn't her big sister - we did pull one over her for once that she couldn't figure out. Joelle did finally send me a wonderful last two in one package after Rosita stalked her. First round of this year I had Nikilynn, And she will have admit that I was a great big sister too. Still wearing the Harley Davidson boots Nikilynn? I know you are just adorable with those high heels.That round I had two wonderful big sisters, Kimberly for 1 month and Rosita for 2 months. The two rounds before that I had wonderful big sisters that were Sherri and Rosita and I had Dana (Mel's Dana) and Charlena that I treated very good too.

Traci is BSing somepeople - she is on FB all the time and even posted and asked about having a customize camera bag made 15 minutes ago!!!!!!

Yes, Suzette, you were a great big sister. Traci has always been a wonderful one in the past too, that is what makes this so hard to understand. I don't know what is going on or why, but I just won't say anything bad about her because I am not walking in her shoes. It does make it hard for everyone when people don't follow through though and I don't allow people back in who have flaked in a previous round.

At any rate, I will be sending you a package so that you receive all 3 packages you are owed. I would never want anyone to get flaked on, but it happens and that's just life sometimes. I will make sure you get all three though girl, I promise!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

I need to thank my wonderful big sister Trisha! I received another amazing box from her from Hawaii including a beautiful pink Hawaii t-shirt, a key chain, a calendar (Hawaii pictures~so beautiful!), a package of nuts and coffee from Hawaii, lip balm from Hawaii, and she also send me a post card! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I love it ALL!!! You have been such a great sis! I appreciate all that you have done for me!

Edited by thinkpink22 on 10-03-11 07:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to 888

Rebecca, Rachel and Pink...thanks for the complients on my layout numbers. Making myself use up my stash before spending for a while certainly helped. I'm hoping to get about 160 done by the end of the year. I've never scrapped so much in my life but I need to get caught up.

Now Rachel I haven't done a proper 20/20 challenge so my hat is off to you! And Rebecca you almosted finished that challenge so you rock too!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to 888

Someone please remind me how to alter my signature?

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

No worries - I managed to work it out - yay!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
No worries - I managed to work it out - yay!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Rosita

I am hosting my first challenge by filling in for GentlewoodsFarms for the ABC Challenge. Please join up and lets make my first an awesome one.

Thanks!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15651...

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

I'm up for a new challenge - provided its not like Rosita's!! And Rebecca- I am still thinking about it!

spoilinisthegame
Resident
spoilinisthegame
In response to RachelUK

opps wrong thread

Edited by spoilinisthegame on 10-04-11 05:32 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to spoilinisthegame

Come on Rachel, join in again, you know you want to!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

I'm hoping that Trisha Louise got her box that was delivered 3 days ago.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Rosita

Tres - if your aim is to complete 160 by the end of the year, is that a combination of cards and los, or just los? I think I will work towards that number too - 160 los. I have to finish Emily's album by February so will be putting in a lot of work on that, and I will also be doing my Journal your Christmas again, so thats 30 all by itself!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to RachelUK

FYI: Trisha has let me know that her final package was waiting on her when she got home.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to 888

Just wanted to note that I sent Suzi her last package so she did receive all three, plus a few other people said they sent to her as well.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to thinkpink22

I rec'd the most awesome package from you Kimberly - Thank you so much.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

What did you get from Nikilynn? I must have missed when you posted that. Last I heard, the package from her was returned because she put the wrong zip code on it.

Page 226 of 227 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics