Username Post: good stores and classes in uk        (Topic#1559847)
tinakwashington
New Kid On the Block
tinakwashington

can anyone help me i live in maidstone kent and find some craft stores expensive

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to tinakwashington

I'm confused (it doesn't take much ) but your asking for info about Maidstone, Kent but your location is down as USA on your profile. I don't know what made me think to look...I guess I've only really realised recently how many US cities and towns are named the same as UK ones so I thought I'd check I was understanding you correctly...or you can just call me nosey

Anyway - I don't know of any stores there but if you try the UK scrappers forum you might have more luck finding someone more local. Also there's lots of good online stores - at least there was when I used to paper scrap not so long ago! Good luck!

tinakwashington
New Kid On the Block
tinakwashington
In response to scrappercaz

i am from uk i shall change it lol

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

It doesn't matter, I was just puzzled

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to scrappercaz

Definitely try out UKScrappers forum - it is loaded with info and they can point you in the right direction there. I go there whenever I am planning on going to the UK to find out what's new etc and have used their advice.

Ycats
Ycats 
Expert
Ycats
  • Ycats on 06-17-11 11:41 AM
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I got to Trago Mills for alot of my stuff. maybe there is one around you? I've found that stuff over here is about 1/3 of the price that it is in the states!

Kalamela
Veteran
Kalamela
In response to Ycats

Hi There

have you tried this link?
http://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/aboutus/craftsho...

I have also found some shops, clubs and events all around the UK. I am not sure if it is okay to post this information. So please feel free to send me a message or if a moderator could let me know that it is okay to post the information I will.

JL56 
Tenant
  • JL56 on 03-30-12 12:26 AM

• tinakwashington Said:
can anyone help me i live in maidstone kent and find some craft stores expensive

You could try Scrapbook sisters in Rainham,

JL56 
Tenant
  • JL56 on 04-04-13 11:59 AM
In response to JL56

Scrapbook sisters in Rainham Kent closed last summer, there are no other stores nearby.

cas42 
New Kid On the Block
  • cas42 on 04-16-13 12:59 PM
In response to JL56

Have you checked out the adverts in the crafts magazines, you'll be surprised at how many there are in your own area.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics