Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: What's your favorite Martha Stewart Punch?        (Topic#1559927)
eiramannod
Veteran
eiramannod

I'm thinking of buying one at 50% off at JoAnn's and wonder which one I should get.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to eiramannod

Depends what you like Mine is definitely the loops or brackets around the page sets. So many options with both!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Here is what is frustrating to me. I love all of my Martha Stewart's punches and I have favorites. The frustrating part is they aren't labeled by the manufacturer so once the cardboard backing is gone, I have no clue of what they are.

Someone recently wanted to know what 2 of them were. No idea. They should put the name of the punch on it somewhere!

leslief
Idol
leslief

I love most of her punches, especially the deep punches. One of my favorites is "Wild Flowers".

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 06-15-11 06:35 PM
In response to leslief

Well, I like the rocketship because I have a fetish for rocket images But I think it's discontinued

I want the holiday lights and the ornaments border because they're just so darned adorable. And she has a great selection of snowflakes.

I've used the Royal Butterfly for a couple of projects now, altho sb.com only has the classic butterfly.

And I use her basic courner rounder punch a lot.

cdynan
cdynan 
Resident
cdynan

French scroll although it just came and I haven't used it yet...

Edited by cdynan on 06-15-11 06:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

eiramannod
Veteran
eiramannod
In response to cdynan

She really has great punches, doesn't she? I'm very tempted to get wild flowers. I'm also considering pansies. I just got Cherish the other day and I love, love, love it. I'd love to get Autum branch, but I don't know if they have it at my JoAnn's and it's one of the cheaper ones, I think, so I should probably wait for when I don't have such a great coupon.

Edited by eiramannod on 06-15-11 06:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Oh Kara, that Christmas lights is just too cute! I love it!!!

The French Scroll is gorgeous - that one is now on my wish list. And the wild flowers - WOW - beautiful!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Henri Jean

My favorite goes across the page. It is about 1.5- 2 inches thick and is circles with two other layers of circles on either side. It kind of looks like an embellie you would have to buy.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to 950nancy

I love this one:

gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl
In response to SuperAllyFan

I love the loopy punch! I got it on clearance and have made the cutest cards and page borders.
My next fave would be the flower shower and the apron lace one.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to gluemore girl

I am completely addicted to MS punches, especially the around the page and deep edge ones ...

this one is probably the punch I use the most ...

danielle1975
Pro
danielle1975
In response to madmatter

I have quite a few MS punches, but my favourite is the MS Butterfly punches. They look fab when you layer them with different pattern papers

pieces of me
Expert
pieces of me
In response to danielle1975

I have almost every border punch by Martha Stewart and I don't have a favorite because I LOVE THEM ALL!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to pieces of me

I have only a few - and three of them are rabbit shapes from when I had a rabbit. The MS rabbit shapes are really wonderful, very realistic poses and proportions.

cooches
Idol
cooches
In response to aquabunny

LOVE ALL her punches that I have, they are so nicely detailed. The punch around the page sets are very cool and the deep edge punches are awesome too. Don't have any of the lg. punch around the page sets, but plan to get one!

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
Here is what is frustrating to me. I love all of my Martha Stewart's punches and I have favorites. The frustrating part is they aren't labeled by the manufacturer so once the cardboard backing is gone, I have no clue of what they are.

Someone recently wanted to know what 2 of them were. No idea. They should put the name of the punch on it somewhere!

I so agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to pieces of me

• pieces of me Said:
I have almost every border punch by Martha Stewart and I don't have a favorite because I LOVE THEM ALL!

I have a few of them and love all the ones I have. My first one, green Doily lace, no longer punches clean.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Fargomutt

I use the butterfly punch a lot, just the classic butterfly, for a boarder punch I think I probably use the daisy fan the most

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to MrsAnnieS

I really love the deep edge and large punches. These are two I have and I use them a LOT.

Wedding Monogram Card By Here Kitty

Yellowstone By Here Kitty

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics