Page 4 of 6 
Username Post: VCW Week #224 - Making NEW friends and Renewing the old!        (Topic#1559979)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to jaspernonyx

How is William doing? I hope the chicken pox aren't too uncomfortable for him.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Henri Jean

Abby is 75% effaced and dilated 1 cm. Jolene Rose should be here sooner, rather than later.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to NMlady

What a pretty name!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Yay Joy! How exciting!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to DesiLee

Hooray Joy! Thats awesome..

I have news too... I'm pregnant! Holy crapp!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bcblondie

Oh my!!! That is exciting news!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Yay Susy Congratulations!

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx

Hi, Henri Jean--

Back from your cruise yet? Have fun? I can't wait to see your LOs.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to DesiLee

Thanks for the congrats! It's been a long time in coming. I just hope it sticks. We're so early yet. I got my beta back, 17.2 LOL. So so early.

William's doing ok with the chicken pox now. He doesn't feel so sick anymore. He can actually play, and the spots are finally actually showing. He's not really scratching or asking for cream yet though. I think he might only get a mild case. I hope he doens't get it again later!

I haven't been able to focus on scrapbooking at all. lol. My mind is all over. I had horrible nervous butterflies all day yesterday. I could barely eat and it only made me feel worse. Today I'm much better though.
EEE!!!

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to bcblondie

Hope you can calm down and have some fun thinking of things that will eventually go into your LOs! You've got alot to journal, it seems.

Pardon me for just jumping in when you don't know me! My manners are a little "rough around the edges" sometimes.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

No worries!

mbrune04
Expert
mbrune04
In response to bcblondie

Congrats Susy!!! That's so exciting!

I'm not looking forward to tonight or tomorrow morning. Tonight is the viewing for my friends 9 year old. Tomorrow is the funeral. The only good about tomorrow is my husband is coming home from being out of town since Wednesday.

It's been a rough day around here. I can't stop my mind from thinking of that precious angel and her parents. I have been crying off and on and Christian is asking questions. I've tried to explain to him the best I can but I don't think he understands she isn't coming home. He knows she is with Jesus and he is so excited about that but he thinks we all should be happy. (Which we should rejoice with her) but he doesn't understand the heartache associated with it. Keep praying for this sweet family.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to mbrune04

Misty I'm sorry you're going through this. Big hugs to you.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to bcblondie

I need to get home (I use the local university's computers) and work on a spread about a quilt that my boyfriend got after he was in an accident at work and was in a coma for several weeks. His aunt sent out 'blocks" to family and friends to write messages on, then she made the quilt. I have been trying to scrap it for months now. Problem is, all the blocks are different colors, many boldly patterned, and the messages go both horizontal and vertical. LOTS of visual activity going on! I just couldn't get it right. But now that I am not running away from white, I see that white is the ONLY color that will work. The facing page will document milestones in Mark's recovery. But I don't know how I will do that yet, so I need to play around a bit. Need to go with it when I feel inspired, b/c I have been discouraged for so long now!

Glad to be taking on this challenge again! I WILL get this spread scrapped!

later!

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to mbrune04

I will pray for the family. What is the child's name? If we were closer or on the phone or something, I would say we can pray together. But I'll join my prayers with yours and everyone else's! Let's just hope for healing. I am going to walk home and write down this prayer request on my list of things to pray about in my morning devotionals.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx

Misty, i am awful sorry about my post talking about going home. we must have written our posts at the same time! I did not read your message until I had submitted my post!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Congratulations Susy.

Misty.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

What difficult times for that poor family and what difficult times ahead. I'm glad their faith is strong because nothing else gets you through a time like this!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

The big cruise starts Sept 26th I think. My husband has exact dates.

But we are home from our last cruise!

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx

i finally finished my layouts of my boyfriend's "get well" quilt. Took me months of playing around, giving up and trying again, etc.
quilt of love By Jaspernonyx

Page 4 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics