Page 6 of 6 
Username Post: VCW Week #224 - Making NEW friends and Renewing the old!        (Topic#1559979)
mbrune04
Expert
mbrune04
In response to jaspernonyx

• jaspernonyx Said:
Misty, i am awful sorry about my post talking about going home. we must have written our posts at the same time! I did not read your message until I had submitted my post!

No worries.

mbrune04
Expert
mbrune04
In response to mbrune04

Very pretty lo's Tink. Great job on them.

Well the funeral was today. Terribly heart wrenching. Never do I want to go to another child's funeral. It isn't right. Doesn't go with the order of things. But God is in control and we must remember that. She is resting safe in her Saviors arms tonight.

On a much lighter note. My mom got a scrap room now so all her old storage units she used I will be using now. I got a room too but I'm running out of room quickly and I wanted a new way to organize. I got them 3 days ago but haven't graced the doorway of my scrap room since.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to mbrune04

I'm so sorry Misty. I had to go to my husbands cousin's funeral. She was about 3. There was an accidenton their farm. So horrible. Doesn't feel right at all.
But you're right, it's in God's plan.

Tink I'm sorry for your losses as well. It's so hard. I hate that they cause me to be that much more paranoid during pregnancy. As if it's not scary enough, right? But you're right. Worry doesn't change anything. It's in God's hand.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to bcblondie

Misty ... Im so sorry for your loss ... I know what you are talking about .. the saddest thing in the world is going to a child's funeral ... hard to think this was really the plan ...
I used to go to children s funerals for the families when a kid we knew from the hospital died ... but not anymore ... I cant ... its just too hard ...

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mbrune04

Whenever someone close to me looses a loved one I give them a copy of the book "90 Minutes in Heaven" which is so inspirational. Probably the most inspirational book I've ever read. Its a quick read but it just gives someone so much hope and reinforces that heaven is real and that is where our loved ones are.

I worked with one person in Atlanta and I wasn't particularly close to her but I felt compelled to get that book for her.

She told me a few days later that she had already scheduled seen a therapist and had more appointments to try to get it together after her father's death - she was just at loose ends. She said the book did more than the therapists had even come close to doing and she had cancelled the other appointments. The book had given her complete peace.

Just a thought.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to Henri Jean

Hi ladies!
Just popping in to catch up...
noticed no one started a new thread!

Here we go

Week #225

Page 6 of 6