Username Post: Bo Bunny wintery album kit....?        (Topic#1560035)
Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

Last night I was uploading some layouts into my gallery. When I was listing products used in one of my layouts, I saw at the bottom of the screen some other products. (Bo Bunny...winter something or rather) It was one of those mini album kits with the album and the papers and the embellies included....WHY I didn't immediately put it on my wish list or in my shopping cart, I'll never know! I wanted it, but figured I'd do it today....well, now I can't find it anywhere in the store! Does that product sound familiar to anyone? The theme was winter...and after this winter...I have lots of photos I'd love to put in that little album! I just wish I put it in my cart last night....
thanks so much!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Scrapkaty

I know the one you are talking about but not where to get it. It is gorgeous!

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to Henri Jean

Is it Winter Joy, lime green, turquoise and purples?

Edited by creater1 on 06-19-11 08:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to creater1

I think so....I don't remember the name of the paper line exactly. I just know it was a wintery theme....

NonnasLove
Idol
NonnasLove
In response to Scrapkaty

Is it from the Bo Bunny Midnight Frost line?

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to NonnasLove

I can't remember as I just glanced at it as I was attaching products to my layout I was posting. It was ONE or the other...Midnight Frost or Winter Joy....I have most of both of those lines of paper.. dang, I wish I had put it in my shopping cart when I first saw it!...that'll teach me!

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Scrapkaty

Was it one of these? The Winter Joy banner is the only one still available. The others just show up so you can link your products to your gallery project/page.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics