Username Post: Nags Head Oceanfront Scrapbooking Weekend OCEANFRONT        (Topic#1560069)
Resident

Come get away, relax, and have fun with friends, old and new, learn the latest techniques, share ideas while enjoying all the beauty and splendor of the Atlantic Ocean.

NOVEMBER 18-20th, 2011

The OUTER BANKS is a great place to relax and unwind, and the Ramada Plaza at Nags Head Beach offers you the best place for your coastal vacation. Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions.

Let us treat you right with our tastefully decorated rooms, each equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, private balcony, pet friendly, in-room movies, and Nintendo.

You will get two nights stay (Friday & Saturday) at the Ramada Inn Nags Head where we will be Oceanfront scrapping.

Also included is Friday night dinner and lunch on Saturday..

Reserved seating in the Crop Room for 3 days (Friday 10:00 am-Sunday 4:00 pm) - you can leave your stuff out all weekend.

At least 6 feet worth of working table space 1 table per cropper.

Plenty of uninterrupted cropping time - OVER 55 HOURS!!!

Access to a Scrapbook Store Vendor stocked with the latest offerings from the leading scrapbooking manufacturers for your shopping convenience. Also for your convenience we will have a CTMH, Stampin-Up, and Creative Memories vendor on site to help you with your scrapbook layouts.

Frequent opportunities to win tickets for great prizes!

A special Participant gift, and plenty of goodies and giveaways to include 1 BIG prize each night and One Grand Prize giveaway to include a FREE Weekend to our NEXT scheduled Weekend Retreat at the Va Beach Oceanfront Jan 20st-22nd, 2012.

I gave away 2 FREE scrapbook weekends at out last retreat so there is sometimes a surprise....

Lets also do a contest/challenge of some type for our layout contest drawing....I am open for any suggestions rather than our Usual layout contest..So let me hear from you with ideas..

Lots of fun to be had..

LIMITED spaces available..don't delay

Thanks,

Mary Full

www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com

Total Cost for sign up $225.00 per person double occupancy or $325.00 single occupancy.
north carolina scrapbooking retreats Virginia Scrapbooking Retreats
You can go to the offical web site www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com and print out the online application and forward with your payment or pay on the site with a deposit or full amount. I do PREFER check or money order due to the high costs associated with Credit Card processing. But it is available for your option.

If you have not been to the web site lately you are encouraged to do so to hear about a NEW wonderful scrapbooking opportunity for 2012 in Glen Allen VA at the Wyndham Virginia Crossings....Nov 2012 we are expecting a sell out and are accepting deposits now...$50

Also...our Va beach scrapbooking retreat has been selling out each year so we have opened up registration for it in order for those who request OCEAN VIEW seating...We have limited spaces for the Ocean View so I strongly suggest registering early with your deposits.

Don't forget we offer you a 6' crop space with lots of room between croppers too!

Looking forward to having you...

Thanks,

Mary Full
www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com

zionspoet
Expert
zionspoet
In response to scrapnmaw

do you have anyone from the Asheville area going yet> I would like to but the drive (alone) is a killer. if I could buddy up with someone from my area headed that way....but it sure does sound like fun!

Resident
In response to zionspoet

Hi,

I'm not quite sure about someone from Asheville area but do know I have several from nearby and one from Greenville. Let me know if I can help you..You can join our site to stay up to date @ www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com
Would love to have you!
Mary

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrapnmaw

Do you have a CM rep already lined up or are you looking for one?

Resident
In response to sudngcg

I do have a CM rep for the Nags Head and VA retreats but plan on expanding to NC and SC for 2012. Where are you from and how far are you interested in traveling. I may need someone for the NC retreats not sure of her schedule. Check out my site www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com and register to stay up to date with events in case I need a CM rep I can just post it there.
Thanks for asking!
Mary Full

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics