Username Post: Fencing        (Topic#1560155)
Crome_Rose
Tenant
Crome_Rose

I have recently came across some pics of us at the zoo from ten years ago. I would love to replicate the fencing that enclosed the animals, such as chicken wire, chain link, and a few others that would look really cool. But they also look really complicated! Any ideas are welcomed-

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to Crome_Rose

the only idea I have is that martha stewart has a fence punch...might be in the halloween section of her stuff. also you could search it in the cricut carts that would work, I know several has some fences.

cdynan
cdynan 
Resident
cdynan

Here are some ideas. Look thru the gallery and do search for fence, gate, wrought iron.
Also do an advanced search of the forums in the subject line for Australia. I had a post in May about something similar and many people wrote back. 2 companies from Australia that have products/embellishments in this idea are kaisercraft and Dusty Attic.
If you have a cricut there is a cartidge called ornamental iron that you could use. I do not have one but wish I did.

Crome_Rose
Tenant
Crome_Rose
In response to cdynan

Thanks so much for the ideas, its a start-There is a lo on here that I found and it has the chain link fence laced through the paper but I dont know how to contact the artist.

Edited by Crome_Rose on 06-21-11 08:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Click on the layout in the gallery.

You will get a close up of the layout and it will say By: and the persons name and when it was posted.

Click on the person's name.

It will take you to that person's gallery.

THen it will have their name again and click, "View Profile"

Then scroll to the bottom of the profile where it says, "Send a private message"

I just walked through it so that works if my instructions are clear.

There are probably much easier ways, but this is the only way I know how. When she opens the boards again it will tell her she has a private message and open it for her.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Henri Jean

You could use 'magic mesh' or drywall tape.
Mesh onion (or vegetable) bags.

I saw some decorative string netting at the Dollar Tree today in the summer/luau section.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics