Username Post: Duluth, GA EXPO is coming up        (Topic#1560251)
Cricutgirlg
Expert
Cricutgirlg

I'm attending this year and would love to shop at stores in the area of Duluth, Macon and Marietta GA. Any advice is appreciated. I 2 days that I can use to see stores in GA. I'm already heading to Archivers in Marietta Saturday. Thanks.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Cricutgirlg

I was going to suggest Archivers in Marietta. Really, it is borderline Kennesaw - right by Town Center Mall.

It is within 2 minutes of another scrapbook store - the man street in front of the mall is Barrett Parkway and the other one - when you turn off Barrett to go into the mall there is an Applebees and over behind it kind of is another smaller scrapbook store.

I have no idea what the name of it is, but it was there 3 years ago. It is less than 2 minutes from Archivers so if it is not there it is not a wasted trip.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Henri Jean

Forgot to ask - when is the Duluth expo?

Cricutgirlg
Expert
Cricutgirlg

Thanks! Its July 8-9th. I can't wait!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I would love to go but don't think I can be in Georgia that soon.

Cricutgirlg
Expert
Cricutgirlg

Aw! I'll have to shop for both of us! I just did a search and found several stores. I'm calling the list now and its amazing how many stores have gone out of business.

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps

How was the trip? I went to the Expo and was glad too see there were a few more vendors there this year than last. Just for future reference, there is an Archivers a few exits down; same exit as the Mall of Georgia. It's in a shopping center of the backside of the Mall (Nordstroms end). On the other end if the mall in a different shopping center, there is a Scrapbook Clearance store.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics