Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Hobby Lobby Manchester NH!!        (Topic#1560277)
moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to pieces of me

I haven't heard from Michelle since she closed. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

It's hard to rotate some product, though. I know some lines require stores to order a minimum of 25 sheets of the same paper. If you're lucky enough to only order one dud, you're still stuck with it. Plus I know that the stores around here are HURTING bad financially and cannot afford to invest heavily in new lines of paper.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to pieces of me

We did not know this till the heavy ad promotion on CH 9 starting on Friday 7/1. My dh and I miss AC Moore in Portsmouth even though Michael's and Joanne's are down the street.

I have not been to WS in ages even though it is local. A former customer bought it as a "family business". She had young children but as they grow so does the time demand with them.

Another place that we like to go to is Ben Franklin's in Rochester (they moved from Somersworth Tri-City Plaza). I have not checked out the one in Raymond since the sb shop in the plaza there shut down.

Stamped Designs in Dover has lots of good stuff (stamps, paper, classes) and is twice the size of WS. She has limited hours though.

Guess we will have to have a plan and visit HL soon to see what all the hoopla is about then go to ACMoore for a crafty fix.

NHCrzyScraper33
Guru
NHCrzyScraper33
In response to PokeyMom

HL... in NH hmmm thinking I am taking a trip that way (its about 40 minutes away) do you knpow if there is a ********'s Sporting Goods Store in that plaza, then i can get my hubby to come along hehe

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NHCrzyScraper33

No, there is not. there's a Modell's and a Sports Authority down the street a ways, but no D icks Sporting goods.

there is a staples, shoe store, game/puzzle store, hobby store (think RC cars and model trains), military recruiting center, chinese buffet, toys r us, chuck e cheese, children's consignment store, dentist and a soccer supply store plus a load of car dealerships right next to HL, a Barnes and Noble and Walmart around the corner and of course the mall across the street.

chinese food place isn't bad. it's not my favorite, but if i'm in the area and craving chinese, I go there.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics