Username Post: International Adoption Items        (Topic#1560281)
New Kid On the Block

Hi everyone. This is my first post and I have a big request. I am looking for Adoption themed scrapbooking items. On top of that I'm looking for Korean theme items as well. I have been looking for over a year and can not find anything scrapbook related to Korean (except actually making scrapbooks while in Korea!). If anyone could give me some ideas of where I could find these items it would help me out a whole lot.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to starrynight34234

Maybe you could broaden your search a little and look for Asian themed things. For example, Jolee's has a sticker set that might work. If you put in "Korea" at their website, nothing comes up. If you put in "Asia", it pops up.

I think they have some stuff here in the superstore, and scrap your trip carries a bunch of things for various countries.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Most of the stuff I found in the superstore is shown below.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to siameseplease

maybe this DCVW pack?

Edited by Tina scraps on 06-24-11 07:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Tina scraps

I have this product line. It's not specifically Korean but there are lots of references to international adoption. They only have two pieces of it here in the Scrapbook.com store but there are more papers and a set of rub ons. I bought mine about a year and a half ago.

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 06-24-11 12:34 PM

You could try contacting Mercy4Free. I think she works in international adoption and would know what is available.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics