Page 2 of 27 
Username Post: ~*~JULY 2011~*~Anything Goes Challenge!!!!**Sign Up til 7/10/11**        (Topic#1560489)
vincarash
Diva
vincarash
In response to amancuso

Hi this is Carolyn. I would like to join as a motivational player since this is my first time with you guys. I will make a goal of 11 layouts.

Edited by vincarash on 06-30-11 09:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to vincarash

Megan my lo goal for July is 15...

Welcome Carolyn!

phillyscraps
Diva
phillyscraps
In response to njr007

Wow this is such a cool challenge!!! Thank you Norma for sending this to me!! I am participating for the first time so I am going to join as a motivational player for the month of July.

My goal for July is 10 layouts.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to phillyscraps

Woo-hoo glad you can join us phillyscraps (please remind me of your first name-embarrassed to ask but even worse not to call you by your name!)

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to njr007

Glad to see new faces

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to amancuso

Just motivational for me, but I'll be happy to host a week of challenges if you need somebody!

phillyscraps
Diva
phillyscraps
In response to njr007

No worries, I am sorry for not including it - Hi everyone I am Tamika aka phillyscraps, thanks for having me!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
Challenge Volunteers! These are the new rules for people who want to volunteer to do a week of challenges.
1.The weekly challenge cannot be worth more than 400 pts.
2.The daily challenges can only be worth 150 pts with one exception per week up to 300 pts. So 6 days of 150 points or less and one challenge up to 300 points.
3.The daily challenges should generally be something that can be incorporated into ANY LO. Not a challenge that you must make a LO for that you wouldn't have made otherwise. But it CAN require you to make a whole LO for one challenge per week.
4.Picture challenges can only be worth up to 250 pts total added up for all pictures. There should not be more than 6 pictures for the weekly photo challenge.
5. You SHOULD post the challenge by 10 AM EST (which is 7AM PST) OR post the challenge the night before, preferably after 9PM your time.

****Weeks will run from Monday to Sunday!****
JULY 2011
1-3 Megan Ann
4-10 Splendid Moments
11-17 njr007
18-24 AshleyLadd
25-31 GentlewoodFarms

THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS!!!

NEED ONE PERSON or GROUP TO DESIGN A MONTHLY CHALLENGE!!! pm me if you are interested...If your MC is chosen I will send you a small RAK!!!

Does this work for everyone?

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Welcome Carolyn & Tamika!!!

Points list is up!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to amancuso

7/1: Set up your daily challenge blog, your monthly goals blog, and your signature line. Then share the links to the 2 blogs here and take +125 pts!

Half-Weekly Challenge
7/1/11-7/3/11

It is almost time for the 4th of July in the US and that means Independence Day! I want you to reflect on the concept of Independence and come up with an idea for a project based on your concept of Independence. It DOES NOT have to be a big project!!!! For example, does Independence mean gratitude to military women and men who have fought wars under the flag of independence? Then make a card for a soldier. You can make a LO about leaving your parents home to live independently. Those are not very creative and quick examples. But run with this, you can interpret it loosely!

+250 pts for a smaller Independence project (like a card or a handmade embellishment)

+400 pts for a larger Independence project (like a LO or a mini-album)

Half-Week Pictures
love +75 pts
lovely +75 pts
lover +75 pts

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd
In response to Megan Ann

Good morning

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Megan Ann

I'm in and I'm going to set my layout goal at 25.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Megan Ann

Hi -- I'm gonna play for inspiration.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
I'm in and I'm going to set my layout goal at 25.

25? you go Julie! I am so jealious!!!

phillyscraps
Diva
phillyscraps
In response to senora_x

Wow 25, I hope to be like you when I grow up!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x

I actually scrapped 44 pages last month! I'm on such a roll! And that was with only 3 weeks cause I was on vacation for a week! I think it would be really cool to scrap 365 layouts in a year and since I've been on such a roll I'm really pushing myself to see how close I can get to this goal!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to senora_x

wow Julie. I had a big year in 2010. Not gonna be anywhere near that this year.

Forgot to set a goal. It's gonna be 20. gonna be home for most of July so why not.

Megan - I'm gonna leave myself open to playing for points. Let's see how it goes.

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to ncyankee

Glad to see some new faces! This challenge is awesome!

Julie! - Wow way to go girl!

Welcome back Eileen!

phillyscraps
Diva
phillyscraps
In response to amancuso

Okay so I thought I understood everything until I saw the half weeekly challenges and the points list.
How often do you add up your points, does it have to be done daily? Any reccomendations?
I just want to make sure I read correctly that daily challenges do not have to be completed each day unless specified, am I correct?
Taking this week's half challenge into consideration if I did a card and layout I would get 650 points correct? Or can you only do one project per challenge?
Everything you complete shoud be linked back to here, correct (including the photos)?

Sorry for so many questions

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper

I'm in for 10 layouts.

Page 2 of 27 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics