Username Post: ~*~JULY 2011~*~Anything Goes Challenge!!!!**Sign Up til 7/10/11**        (Topic#1560489)
nanasan
Mayor
nanasan
In response to NewSnow0518

• NewSnow0518 Said:
  • nanasan Said:

oh no, what's wrong?!?!! I don't know about anyone else, but today at work was totally insane!! I'm beginning to think we were the only people at work!?!?

Work was totally insane! We paid for our 3 day weekend! However, I am not complaining. I am not going back to work this week....so I am really on their list.....1st of the month and I take off...to babysit dgk! I know where my priorities are! So I am going to relax and enjoy!
Later.....Sandra

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to nanasan

Good Morning Ladies!!
Time for another daily!!

7/6: Mix and Match
Use the color you dislike the most"and" the color you love the mostand combine it with either "one" the these colors: BROWN, BLACK, OR WHITE. 200pts

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to njr007

ohhhh Julie...... i bought two more punches! can't wait to use them!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to SplendidMoments

wow you ladies were busy yesterday!

Karen I am assuming my self-professed FAVORITE color (rainbow--in case you didn't know ) will not work for today's daily....so I have to choose one color from the rainbow to like & one I dislike? I'm just making sure it is OK b/c it will be my 2nd fav color after RAINBOW--which ROCKS!

Nana Linda J
Pro
Nana Linda J
In response to amancuso

I would like to try the July challenge. I think I will try for the 11-25 layouts. I look forward to learning something new.
Linda

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
wow you ladies were busy yesterday!

Karen I am assuming my self-professed FAVORITE color (rainbow--in case you didn't know ) will not work for today's daily....so I have to choose one color from the rainbow to like & one I dislike? I'm just making sure it is OK b/c it will be my 2nd fav color after RAINBOW--which ROCKS!

LOL... You can accessorize with your self-professed favorite color. BUT "predominate" colors of dislike and like with black, white, or brown. Hope this helps! I myself don't know what I am going to do. The predominate color that I "dislike" is "true red" (hate it, hate it). I have "so many" like colors and picking my favorite of them is difficult! I may have to put each of those colors in a bowl and draw one out of a hat! LOL

senora_x
Angel
senora_x

• SplendidMoments Said:

you can't go wrong with punches! You can use them over and over again! I did just score this die at our HL on the marked down rack for under $8! Can't wait to use it!
Products Referenced in This Post:

phillyscraps
Diva
phillyscraps

Oh boy, I am trying to catch up before I fall too far behind. Believe it or not I have my list project done and I thought I was going to get up early today and post it before leaving for work, but once my body finally decided to roll out of bed I started running late for work, lol so that will have to wait until tonight. I am working on my favorite trends now which include handmade flowers, banners and using crepe paper. Of the three my favorite is the handmade flowers, especially since I just received the new Flower Shoppe cartridge and I love it. You can see a sneak peek of my project on my blog.

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to phillyscraps

I myself am behind, I also need to get my rear in gear for work before I am late. I also have to stop and pick up some more pictures!! LOL... not that I don't have overload of them now that aren't scrapped!! LOL

See everyone later tonight! Have great day!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
  • SplendidMoments Said:

you can't go wrong with punches! You can use them over and over again! I did just score this die at our HL on the marked down rack for under $8! Can't wait to use it!

Oh - I have that one, and it is AWESOME.

Make sure to use it cutting aluminum cans on the bottom layer and alcohol ink those and then overlay the top layer with black cardstock.

It's GORGEOUS.

Um....let me find my example....
Reduce Reuse Recycle - Earth Day By GentlewoodFarms

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Ok. My favorite color is green. My least favorite color is orange.

That'll be interesting. :-P ick.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007

Pat my least favorite is orange also-especially bright orange. My favorite is teel/aqua, but I saw in a recent monochrome challenge that this can turn out to be a nice combo (thanks for the hint!) so I am almost looking forward to working with these two!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to njr007

need to start on love from top of page 6!

phillyscraps
Diva
phillyscraps
In response to jadebrit

Seventh Grade By Phillyscraps
+1 jewel
+3 number used in title
+30 cardstock/pp used
+15 stamped image
+5 font/color used in title
+5 stickles
+10 chipboard
+20 die cut shapes
+5 using punch
+5 journaling strips
+10 8x8 or larger
+20 using your own design
+5 per picture
+5 per person in each pic
+5 colored pic
+64 per word
+10 completing a monthly goal
+5 updating siggy
223 layout points
+150 7/2 daily challenge
grand total -

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to jadebrit

LOL.... I cannot wait to see these mix of colors. Pat orange and green does sound interesting (LOL, sorry!) Norma... I think the orange and teal/aqua sounds awesome together!! I would mix it with brown! Can't wait to see that!

I haven't had time to get my color situation under control. I so hate true red. My main problem is going to be my favorite color. I think I will have to pick out of a hat like I said. And to think I was the one that came up with the challenge!! Ha! LOL. I thought it would be interesting!!?!!

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd

Like Megan, my real favoritte "color" is more than one color. It's a mixture of pink-purple-blue. One color alone is rather boring.

However, I'll pick one and pair it with yellow, bright orange, or olive green which are my least favorite colors.

Norma, orange and teal look awesome together.

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd
In response to AshleyLadd

I need to catch up on love here, however I'm beat tonight. I've been doing employee evaluations all day with only a 15 minute break and since I've been home I've been getting pics ready to order from CVS so I'll be ready for my weekend crop. In fact I'm still working on the order. So please bear with me. The LOs I'm seeing here are awesome. I'll be by to personal galleries to comment hopefully tomorrow.

phillyscraps
Diva
phillyscraps

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
Ok. My favorite color is green. My least favorite color is orange.

That'll be interesting. :-P ick.

I think Basic Grey's Green at heart would be perfect for that color combination.

phillyscraps
Diva
phillyscraps

I think, blink and drink pink! (I know it doesn't make sense, but it rhymes, lol) Technically one of my least favorite colors is orange but since orange is getting so little love today, I am going go with yellow as my least favorite color.

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper

I've had some computer problems or maybe it was sb but I didn't have a reply box or a comment box.

My least favorite color is hot neon type pink I have two favorite colors green and burgandy. I can't wait to see the layouts for this.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics