Username Post: ~*~JULY 2011~*~Anything Goes Challenge!!!!**Sign Up til 7/10/11**        (Topic#1560489)
SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to phillyscraps

Well I finished a page I worked on this morning before I left for work (when I really should be in bed since I have to work 12hrs tomorrow!). I couldn't help but to finish it. I am so happy with it! Inever intended for it to come out this way and I am so glad I fiddle faddled with it. Of course will post when I am not working and there is daylight!

Will post daily in am before I leave for work!

Nite ladies!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to dkscrapper

I'm posting my second layout for July. I did it as part of the Monochrome Challenge series.

And Then There Were Three

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Megan, sending my money now.

Karen what is the point value for the weekly photos?

+112 for 56 gallery visits
+5 Signature update

Current total 1261

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to amancuso

Norma.... 50pts each (I updated the front page, thanks)

Todays Daily:

7/7: Paper Piecing:
Paper piece something (fonts not included) apply to page 90pts. Apply to card 60pts.

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to SplendidMoments

jci!

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd
In response to amancuso

Good morning. If anyone else is getting pounded by this tropical wave like us South Floridians, be careful. I wish I could've stayed home in bed this morning.

Sparklegirl
Idol
Sparklegirl
In response to AshleyLadd

I wish it would rain here in Dallas!! We really need some!

My least favorite color is yellow and my favorite color is red! I got my page done last night - but with the clouds a picture is going to have to wait - all the ones I've taken have turned out really dark!

I'm still trying to get all the LO points added up and put on with my LO's. You guys have been doing awesome!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Sparklegirl

Shan - You and me BOTH.

We're SO dry, and it's been SO hot here, but I know Dallas is about the same since you're...what...4 hours south of me?

Rain. I would love for it to RAIN!

Weather forcasters are saying it'll be at least another week, and with these 110-112 degree temps, even if it finally does rain, it'll be too little and probably too late.

My hay guy of TWELVE YEARS told me I need to find another supplier this year. He said he was sorry but that it was, "survival of the fittest" and he's fitter than me - he owns the hay and he's got cows to feed through the winter, so he's keeping and not selling.

It's bad. It's really really bad. I'm not sure where to even start looking for a new supplier. Hay will be through the roof this year, I imagine. It went up another $2 a square bale just this week.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to dkscrapper

welcome Linda!!!!

Sparklegirl
Idol
Sparklegirl
In response to Megan Ann

Pat - I live out in the country and they have already baled and sold theirs! I totally understand!

Megan Ann - did you get me as a motivational player for this month??

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Sparklegirl

mms

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to jadebrit

Shan - I hear ya! We need some rain....and some lower temperatures. I so hate the heat!

Nana Linda J
Pro
Nana Linda J
In response to amancuso

Baby tiger By Nana Linda J
This is my lo for the 7/5 challenge deliver in time. That tiger was so incredible! I saw someone else had listed their points so here are mine:
16 For brads and jewels
4 Title
20 # of papers
10 rub on & border
10 font/color in title
5 diecuts
10 12x12
10 overlay
10 scraps
20 my design
5 # of pictures
15 2 people 1 animal
5 7 years old
10 I am in the photo
Total 150 points.

I am new to all of this and my points were not correct, so I am going back and fixing them. I didn't quite understand all of the rules, Sorry.

I also set up my daily blog, and signature. unsure how to share the links, still working on that.

Edited by Nana Linda J on 07-28-11 05:36 AM. Reason for edit: Corrected points

Nana Linda J
Pro
Nana Linda J
In response to amancuso

7/4-7/10 Something narly By Nana Linda J

Here are my 4 pics for the week 7/4-7/10 not sure how many points this was but it took me an hour, holy cow!!!

7/47/10 AGC Something Hip By Nana Linda J

7/4-7/10 AGC Something Funky By Nana Linda J

7/4-7/10 agc Something Trendy By Nana Linda J

Points for pics 200
Points for lo's 150
Total 350 points this far
mms

Edited by Nana Linda J on 07-28-11 05:38 AM. Reason for edit: update points

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Nana Linda J

The weather here is Washington - west side - has been absolutely stunning! We've been hanging at the pool all week and it's been absolutely wonderful.

I gotta get my petootie in gear...so little time, so much to scrap!

Great challenges and LO's.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

Just in case you are interested...

If you have kiddos who will be starting school or heading back to school in the Fall, you'll want to check out the Back to School Teacher Gifts & Goodies Swap.

You'll end up with a great, fun set of small gifts & goodies for your child to present his or her teacher. What a great way to start the school year!

Check it out: Back to School Teacher Gifts & Goodies Swap

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

Lastly, Megan, I sent $$ to the AGC email paypal thingy-ma-bob!

Nana Linda J
Pro
Nana Linda J
In response to kdsmommy

13 weeks of hell By Nana Linda J

7/6 AGC Mix and match favorite color green, least favorite red, mixed with brown.
13 title
35 paper
15 color, fonts in title
5 jouraling block
5 family
10 12x12
10 scraps
20 my design
5 #of pics
5 1 person
5 photo is 33 years old
116 journaling words
50 for 100+ words.
total 295 points

Pics 200
Total lo's 445
total points 645 this far.

Edited by Nana Linda J on 07-28-11 05:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Nana Linda J
Pro
Nana Linda J

Megan,
I mailed your check today. Thanks, Linda

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments

Came home from work, only to go back in for another 4 hours after working 8 hours! Aye! I waitress and the heat is really bad in the kitchen! So while I was home figured I would check in and see how everyone was doing with the challenges and if there were any questions. Will be back on tonight after I get done work. Hopefully get my page uploaded and do some another or two.. hehe... I haven't even done any of the challenges I posted! No time yet with working like this!

Anyhoo.... I wished it would rain here also. Dreadful heat and no rain. We are the Garden State and I would hate for our crops to suffer, like the issue with the hay. Good luck with that pat! MMMMMM.... speaking of crops...... I am gonna hit the market on the way back to work and get some jersey tomatoes, and jersey corn! Nothing like it!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics