Username Post: Perfect Pearls Pigment powder        (Topic#1560565)
Tenant

can you use the different colors to make like Glimmer mist? How do you mix it? Thanks

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to korsstubbe

Add Perfect Pearls to some water in a mister bottle, shake, and spray. I usually do a couple test sprays so I can add more to get the amount of glimmer I want. With the Ranger Mini Misters I find I only need about 3 scoops with the tip of the paintbrush to get the look I'm going for...

timon
timon 
Veteran
timon
  • timon on 07-02-11 09:07 PM
In response to traceyjean

sounds great. i think i heard that you can also add alcohol ink refill for some other color also?

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to timon

You can use reinkers for more bolder colors or even food dye....I have gotten some nice colors from food dye and very inexpensive! Experiment and play!!!!!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to binkiemonstermom

I use alcohol ink and perfect pearls.

Fill the mini mister about 3/4 full of water, add in 10-20 drops of alcohol ink, add in 3 popsicle stick ends (or skewer ends) worth of perfect pearls and shake, shake, shake.

Remember how much of each you used as it goes FAST and you'll have to mix up more most likely.

I like to saturate white paper to give it shimmer and color. Use an embossing gun to dry it and add several layers.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 07-10-11 06:19 AM
In response to Seaexplore

Yes, you can use small atomizers to create a pearl effect. with colors---you're free to do that. can't wait to see your experiments!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics