Page 1 of 17 
Username Post: July Budget Challenge        (Topic#1560637)
Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Welcome to the July Budget Challenge! We're here to stay within limits on our scrappy spending!!!

Our illustrious hostess Alissa needs a break so I am taking over for July - you might say some of us are guest hostessing for the summer at least! I just hope we don't have to bust before the month starts as part of the contract...

The rules: List your budget for the month of July that you want to spend on supplies. Then, list the high priority items that you want to buy this month!

The catch: You can spend your money on whatever you want, list or impulse, but you must buy at least half of the items on your wish list!!! For example, if you list 10 items, you have to buy at least 5 of those and have me strike them off your list, etc. Please, make sure to tell me when I am supposed to strike off an item!

Tell us how much you spend throughout the month, and I will keep track of it in this post. We like details about your shopping around here. No such thing as TMI! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items we want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

TWISTED!!! List at least one thing you are not allowed to buy for the whole month.

------------------------- ------------------------
Alissa (runzalot81)
BUDGET: $300-$70=$230-$25=$205-$2 0=$185-$3-$8=$174-$10=$16 4- $170 = BUSTED-
WISH: MS GG punch, black ink, archival ink, GD Laced w Grace, spellbinder dies
TWIST: rub ons

Courtney (newtoscrapping2011)
BUDGET: $250 - $26 = $224-She won't tell us = BUSTED BUT WHAT A RIDE
WISH: Glimmer mist, glimmer glam, perfect pearls
TWIST: No Paper

Katie (kdinsmore)
BUDGET: $40
WISH: fave paper, sticky letters, adhesives
TWIST: ink, stamps

Kelly (kamananui)
BUDGET: $180-$7=$173-$16-$40-$110$55-$30 = $32 BUSTEDWISH: Copics, Heartfelt Creations stamps & dies, MS border punch, hot fix crystals, Glimmer Glam
TWIST: Flowers BAD KELLY

Sally
BUDGET:$10 -v $46 = BUSTED
WISH: anything needed for swaps only
TWIST: nothing personal for myself

Shayla (ShaylaCreations)
BUDGET: $75-$12=$63-$1-$45-$29 = BUSTED
WISH: Everything, graduation, denim paper
TWIST: Nothing

Tammy (LadybingTammy)
BUDGET: $100 not including My Digital Studios - $20 = $80-$40-$20=$20-$50= BUSTED
WISH: Embellishments for Wedding album, pageprotectors, album
TWIST: no Christmas items!!!!

Tina (tinadn)
BUDGET: $100-$23=$77-$30-$5=$42-$ 20-$2.50=$19.50
WISH: Cricut class, A's class, paper
TWIST: border punches

Vivian (Vivian Lake)
Budget: $175-$7-$43-$8-$4-$48=$46 (everything rounded up)
WISH: memento ink, copic coloring guide - already bought for $15, more copics, stamens, more CS, bobunny pp
TWIST: I really don't have TOO much stuff - so no twist.

Kimberley
Budget - $80-$30=$50-$35-$35-6 = BUSTED
WISH - misting spray, card stock (enough for LO challenges), cricut cartridge (looking for mother's day flowers), new album, pages and page protectors
TWIST - no stamps

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 07-30-11 06:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Ladybing Tammy

well I know what my NO WAY item is - Christmas stuff - I have a HO HO HO whack of it!

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 06-30-11 03:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

I can't believe June went by and I DIDN'T BUY.. That 6 month no buy had more of an influence on my than I thought but I HAVE to buy this month because I was asked to make a card and gift frame and I don't have the stuff I want to use. My list is going to be the same as last month. Plus this is my birthday month and My bday wish is to go to the LSS haha

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to ShaylaCreations

lmao shayla its my birthday month too!!! i am hoping to get lots of scrappy goodies or at least moneys to buy scrappy goodies (and stay within budget)hahaha!

If you were closer Shayla, i would take you to your LSS myself so you could go shopping happy!! i cannot believe you still didnt shop....i think i would be twitching lol

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Lol That would be so awesome!! And yay another July bday!!! I can't believe I haven't shopped either but then again this month has been crazy busy so I'm not too shocked I haven't. And the twitching stopped at month 5 lol! 7 months of no shopping Is just going to mean my bday Shopping trip is going to be even better lol. I wish I had someone to go scrap shopping with, help me gather my thoughts lol.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Well I won't be in Florida until November. And I think if u wait til then u will twitch lol!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

• ShaylaCreations Said:
I can't believe June went by and I DIDN'T BUY.. That 6 month no buy had more of an influence on my than I thought but I HAVE to buy this month because I was asked to make a card and gift frame and I don't have the stuff I want to use. My list is going to be the same as last month. Plus this is my birthday month and My bday wish is to go to the LSS haha

Can you please go to last month and cut and paste it here so I don't have to flip between the two threads. Thanks - and I can't believe you didn't shop either!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I think I posted in the wrong one haha! I will cut and paste in the morning. Sowwy!

I must be losing my mind. I know I set my budget lol must have been in the wrong thread! Lol oh well. Anyway. My budget is 250. Twist is no paper! My wish list is Glimmer mist, glimmer glam, perfect pearls.

Now I need to find where I posted that lol

Edited by newtoscrapping2011 on 06-30-11 06:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

lol ok so I know what GM is but Glimmer Glam??? what is that?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

http://mytatteredangels.com/Glimmer-Glam-C10.aspx

It's just fantastical!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
Well I won't be in Florida until November. And I think if u wait til then u will twitch lol!

lol If I wait that long I will be doing a lot more than twitching lol

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
  • ShaylaCreations Said:

Can you please go to last month and cut and paste it here so I don't have to flip between the two threads. Thanks - and I can't believe you didn't shop either!

Of course totally forgot about it lol

BUDGET: $75
WISH: Everything, graduation, denim paper
TWIST: Nothing

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

When I went back to copy and past I just saw BUSTED like 9 times lol You guys did the shopping for me last month love it!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I busted at precisely 11:58 PM. I say it doesn't count. :P

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Still working on my budget and wishlist for the month.

Vivian Lake
Guru
Vivian Lake
In response to Kamananui

i'm here

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Vivian Lake

hello ladies....hope everyone has a fabulous weekend...it looks like I will get some scrapbooking time in!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

lol - it counts Kelly!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Dang, Tammy! I was sure it didn't count.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Kamananui

I'm in, but have no idea on the budget.

Page 1 of 17 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics