Page 1 of 13 
Username Post: NEW LAYOUTS - JULY        (Topic#1560647)
cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson

This thread is for sharing love on new layouts. Thanks Anna for hosting June!

If you don't do a lot of challenges, this is a great thread for getting your wonderful work seen and even if you do a lot of challenges...well one can never have too much love!!

It's a challenge of sorts though.... keeping up on giving love can be a real challenge!! We all JCI (Just Check(ing) In) often and try so hard to be ACU (All Caught Up) and MMS (Mark My Spot)... but let a day go by and you'll be VFB (Very Far Behind). We've also been known to toss about and create some new acronyms!!

The rules for this thread are simple: Post a newly uploaded layout, card or project, get comments and give comments on everyone's pages. No "drop and runs" please. If you get love be kind enough to give love back. There are NO CHALLENGES and NO Requirements on the TYPE of comments you leave, just be sincere but if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all. But I'm sure you can think of something nice to say =)

Please also remember several people post here; try not to flood the post with too many layouts at once. Please be considerate and do not post more than 5-7 in any post. No limit per day.
So, think you can do it??? Then come on by and join the fun! This thread has gained a fairly regular following. We enjoy seeing new people come by to share their work and join in the fun! You can join in at any time. Just remember that it is more fun if you give love and get love too!

Here is how to put your layout photo on a thread: 1. Go to layout/picture you want to post on the thread. 2. Scroll down to where it says "Share everywhere" 3. Click the Link/Embed Tab 4. Click on the "IMG CODE (for forums and bulletin boards)" Make sure the little green dot is in front of that phrase now. 5. Select what size you want the picture to be on the thread, most of us select "large". 6. Copy and Paste the Embed Code Below: 7. Paste the code to the thread as a new post. When you paste it you will only see the code. The picture will not appear until you post or preview your reply.

While this is a laid back community of artists and crafts people sharing their work and support, it's not a place to just drop off work and not visit the galleries of others in the thread. We encourage you to enjoy all the marvelous talent and leave comments! Should you encounter a problem with another poster in this thread, please PM them directly to ask your question or resolve your issue. The hostesses are not referees and can't step in the middle for you.

Speaking of hostesses..... this is a collaborative effort. We are rotating the job of hosting the thread. Included in the opening post is the schedule of hostesses over the next couple months. If you are interested in hosting.... please PM the current month's hostess to let her know. (BTW - the current month's hostess would be the one who started the thread) Hope everyone has a wonderfully creative month and gains inspiration and encouragement from each other!

Hostesses:

August----Terry

Edited by cdjohnson on 06-30-11 05:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

It is July! Hi y'all! Thanks for hosting this month Cheryl.

Edited by rockmom on 06-30-11 11:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to rockmom

182 days of 2011 have gone by and I have finished 163 LOs so far this year. That is 27 a month for 6 months. If I can keep this up then I should get another 163 LOs finished this year making a total of 326 for 2011. Time will tell. Oh btw, there are 183 days left in 2011. Happy scrappin'!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to rockmom

Oh cool! This is the first time I've been the first one to post layouts!

Skeptic? By DNA301
Creative? By DNA301

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Thanks for hosting July Cheryl and thanks for taking care of June Anna!

Congrats on all the lo's so far Denise. Now you got me thinking of Christmas. There are only 177 shopping days left til Christmas!

Speaking of shopping....I've done really well on my scrap diet this year so far. Since January I have only spent $330 on supplies...that is quite a change for me! And out of that, $194 was on Copics. Patting myself on the back...

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Denise, wow, you have done that many layouts so far? And to think I was feeling good about my 50 or so layouts.....LOL

Thanks for hosting Cheryl. I figures you were busy with work.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Chantal Miller
Pro
Chantal Miller
In response to Anna C

I'm back this month. Hopefully for the whole month.

I'm spending my birthday scrapping so hopefully i will have few to show off later

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to Chantal Miller

Welcome back Chantal.

Anna, I do not have a job or any kids at home and DH works outta the house so he helps get stuff done around here which leaves me a lot of time to scrap. Oh and my LOs are usually clean and simple style so they are not so involved with the glueing process which takes a long time for me.

Way to go Donna. Way to stay true to your decision.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to rockmom

You are Beautiful By RockmomJust Kate By Rockmom
Kaitlin By Rockmom

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to rockmom

Traveling Companions By Rockmom

Birthday Boy By Rockmom

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to rockmom

Gymnastics Party By Rockmom

Family By Rockmom

Memories By Rockmom

Chantal Miller
Pro
Chantal Miller
In response to rockmom

here are the ones I did today

Me -The midlife crisis stage By Chantal Miller

Born in year of the rabbit By Chantal Miller

My Story By Chantal Miller

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Chantal Miller

Oh scrap!!!!..I'm already behind!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to dollscrap

We are headed to Fort Bragg to spend the weeked with dd and dsil. Not sure how much computer time I will have but I will catch as soon as I can. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to Anna C

Enjoy, Anna!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to rockmom

Anna, hope you have a wonderful weekend with your dd and dsil!
Welcome back, Chantal! Love your pages!!
It's supposed to be a scorcher this weekend...thank goodness my new back deck is done!..now to go find some new patio furniture...
Hope you all have a wonderful 4th!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Scrapkaty

Wow Donna..such restraint! I'm proud of you!
Anna..which Fort Bragg??? Have a great time.
Chantal glad to see you and your lovely pages again..Happy Birthday or should I say Scrappy Birthday.
Wow Denise! I've done that many layouts in 3 years. I mean WOW
I have lots of time on my hands too but still...326 layouts by the end of the year is an amazing feat.
Hi Katy have fun patio furniture shoppin'.
We're supposed to have a heat wave the next several days. So I'm heading outside to do yardwork and chores before it gets too hot...and then I will scrap all day. We don't have air conditioning...blech! but the dining room area where I scrap, doesn't get too bad and our bedroom faces East so it only gets the morning sun..the living room gets the afternoon sun and it is miserable there til an hour after the sun goes down...if it gets and stays too hot I'm heading to the ocean for a day...maybe Monday. Who wants to come??? It was 112 here a couple years ago and we took off for Half Moon Bay and it was 72 when we got there!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

Here are the pictures of my flower beds that everyone has been waiting to see.

Front flower bed By Cdjohnson

Center flower bed By Cdjohnson

Bird bath and squirrels By Cdjohnson

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Making an emergency trip to my parents. My dad is in critical condition and emergency heart surgery. They do not have internet so I won't be in contact. Sorry to bug out on y'all but it can't be helped.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to rockmom

Chantal, welcome back~
Cheryl....love the flower beds! Now you can set out and enjoy them! I see you got chairs out and all!
Denise, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I'll keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Page 1 of 13 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics