Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: If money was no object....what would you have?        (Topic#1561021)
PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

If I won the lotto and I never had to worry about $money$.....

I would have a wall with paper racks from floor to ceiling that would have 100 of every colour and texture paper Bazzil has ever made and every die set Spellbinders has EVER MADE.

I might also have every cricut cart ever made but that would be 3rd on my list.

What would be your dream splurge???
Products Referenced in This Post:

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to PhotobearSam

All of that. And then some. And a house big enough to fit it all in.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter

Grand Calibur + complete set of entire Nestabilities line

Every Copic pen
Ever new collection of Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, and Fancy Pants
Every MS punch
Every Prima flower ever made
Every color of glimmer mist, glam, and glaze
Every color of distress ink and stain
Every color of Zing embossing powders
Every color of stickles

ok, I better stop now, I'm starting to look greedy

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
Grand Calibur + complete set of entire Nestabilities line

Every Copic pen
Ever new collection of Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, and Fancy Pants
Every MS punch
Every Prima flower ever made
Every color of glimmer mist, glam, and glaze
Every color of distress ink and stain
Every color of Zing embossing powders
Every color of stickles

ok, I better stop now, I'm starting to look greedy

Now that's what I am talking about!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

my own, fully stocked, gorgeous, light yellow and blue and white scrappy room with a fantastic desk,,more like a huge L shaped desk with different stations for die cutting, stamping, etc,,,,,,

the Grand Caliber and every nestie/grand nestie ever made,,,,,,

and more ribbon, bling, flowers, pearls than a scrapbook store.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

Oh, and I forgot a huge comfy chair in the scraproom for when I just want to settle in before the fireplace( yeah, that's there too) and read a book or pop online.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to CommaHolly

I'd buy the other side of our house and make all three floors my very own. Baking, candle making and soap making one the first floor. Scrapbooking and card making on the second and on the third a place to wrap gifts, just because I can and a place to sew. Oh oh and a place to write.

I'd also put a ton of stuff in each room to "play" with.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

I'd have no debt first of all
then i'd have a 'clubhouse' outside of teh home for total privacy. HE*ll I'd have my own scrapstore!

papermouse
Veteran
papermouse
In response to Just G

First things first, I would book rooms for all my scrappy friends on a scrap cruise!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to papermouse

sounds wonderful ... when do we leave?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to papermouse

I would have a huge room - basement sized that has half set up as my crop workspace and room for my computer, desk and everything I need to scrap.

I would put a section where my husband could work on his computer too because we like to be n the same room.

Most of the center of the room would be filled with long tables so I could have free crops here. I would love that. And a refrigerator and microwave and place to set out snacks for crops.

I would also be able to take up the crop tables and put down loads of card tables if I'm hosting bunco.

There would be an awesome mancave for my husband and he would retreat there when I have crops. But when I didn't have crops, he would have a place to set up his computer because we like to be in the same room.

We are in the office/scraproom on our computers together 10-12 hours some days! Most nights till 1 or 2AM!

It would also have a couch and comfortable places to sit and hang out.

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser

I don't have real big dreams, but I'm right in there with the Bazzill. I'm an addict! I'd load up on flowers and bling, too.

Otherwise, I'd have my scraproom set up like my own little shop with racks for everything and a big desk for working and a separate station for my Expression and Cuttlebug.

If I won the lottery, I'd have my own LSS and be able to not care whether it was profitable or not! I'd give lessons and have crops and ... have a good time! That way I could have all the stock and machines and be able to write them off

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to madmatter

If money was no object, I think I'd like my own scraproom so I wouldn't have to move furniture (like ya know like a couch and a heavy end table) to get at my scrappy stuff. Then maybe a supply of all the cute stuff my M's doesn't have because it never has any new stuff and never carries any of the cute stuff I see on here.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to DNA301

I would like a seperate wing to whatever house I was living in and I would have counterspace and a big ole island with more storage underneath. i would have tons of cabinets for storing more stuff. I would have that Scrap rack for storing pages in progress. i would have a special drawer for things I know i'll use later.

i would be able to have all the tools i have now in their own special place.

and yes, some seating for others who would come to scrap with me.

and my recliner because i'd have a little reading nook there.

and a fridge for snacks

Dream on Deanna

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 07-07-11 10:29 AM
In response to cescrapper

I seem to be doing pretty well already stocking up on supplies, lol.

All I really need is a house with a dedicated studio, and to not have to work so I actually have TIME to scrap.

surescrapsalot
Veteran
surescrapsalot
In response to stick

I would absolutely have my own studio and scrapbooking store in my home....My friend already has one in her house and it makes me insanely jealous (except I get to shop there at a huge discount!)

One wall would be completely covered in shelves of cricut cartridges and both the E2 and the Imagine (oh to have the freedom to not have to choose!)

I'd have huge library of magazines and idea books....host my own crops and have tons of give-a-ways.....

There would be more Martha Stewart punches than one would know what to do with....every shade of distress inks and a billion adorable stamps.

Bling and embellishments EVERYWHERE!

I would employ someone full time to just clean up the messes as I hate that part and be there to wash the stamps! Of course, he'd be tall, dark and handsome (kinda like having a pool boy)

oooooooh...and a little cafe on the side with faboulous couches and drinks and snacks....

Oh, sorry, I'm still writing huh....kinda got lost in the dream! GREAT QUESTION....took us all out of reality for a while!

Expert
In response to surescrapsalot

I would buy the rental house next door and turn it into my new scraproom!!! I'd maybe even let DH have part of it for his woodworking hobby...so long as he built shelves, tables, etc. for me to put in my new room! I'd also hire a nanny to watch my boys so I could have time to scrapbook (she could also cook and clean while I'm not scrapping). But as for scrappy things, I'd love to have all of the Bazzill colors, unlimited supplies of blades and mats for my Silhouette, the new 12" Silhouette that is rumored to be coming this year, a wide-format printer, an awesome photo printer so I wouldn't have to wait for my pictures...so much I can't even think!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to HuskerMom98

Not really interesting in accumulating entire collections of stuff I won't use, and I actually mostly like the layout of my scraproom, everything tucks into place nicely, not sure where I would put anything else. Would get the 3 or 4 Cricut carts I don't have and want, maybe an Expression (but where to put it?), and a more usable table and proper chair (instead of an old dining room chair from my in-laws' house). And I could do that now, really; the house payment is our only debt, and the things I want for the scraproom wouldn't cost more than a couple hundred bucks and I'd be set.

But then, if money was no object I'd be getting rid of most of the furniture my in-laws passed to my husband before we were married and replacing it with things of our own choosing.

Cindyckj
Expert
Cindyckj
In response to HuskerMom98

I think the list of what I wouldn't have might be shorter!!!

Think I would start my own scrapbook store! Then I'd never let myself run out of anything!

Such a wonderful dream!

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to meezerpleaser

• meezerpleaser Said:
I don't have real big dreams, but I'm right in there with the Bazzill. I'm an addict! I'd load up on flowers and bling, too.

Otherwise, I'd have my scraproom set up like my own little shop with racks for everything and a big desk for working and a separate station for my Expression and Cuttlebug.

If I won the lottery, I'd have my own LSS and be able to not care whether it was profitable or not! I'd give lessons and have crops and ... have a good time! That way I could have all the stock and machines and be able to write them off

I like this ides. If I was insanely rich, I would quit my job and open a lss. It would be the cool place to hang out and all my friends would come play. I would have a couple of rooms in the back for my kid to take her naps and I would have staff so I could take off when I wanted. I would host evening crops and we would have a bartender and it would be the BESTEST TIME EVAH!!!!

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics