I would join the scraps of darkness, swirlydoos and tidbit in time kit clubs with every add on available. I would add on to our home-a decent sized scrappy room, turquoise, and white, with tons of work and storage space. With a set of french doors leading out to a patio complete with hot tub!
* a 12x12 printer (only as a total splurge)
* a 12x12 embossing machine ($$$)
* larger Tim Holtz folders (to go with the machine)
* Nestabilities (I currently have none)
* LaBlanche Stamps (they're all so pretty!)
* a collection of mists, sprays or inks ($$$)
* unlimited ATG refills ($$$)
I'd first pay off our debt, finally buy our home and the dog we want so bad. And maybe a beach condo in San Diego, our fave vacation spot.
Then I would finish the basement in our home for our hobbies. A sound proof man cave for my gamer DH and a bright scraproom for me. We'd have french doors with windows, as we like some togetherness in hobbies too, but then we could block the noise and still see each other. There would be a multipurpose room in between our hobby rooms for entertaining, crops, exercising, and future children to play.
Supply-wise I'd probably want Cricut Cartridges and Nestabilities and embossing folders for my new Grand Calibur.