Page 3 of 5 
Username Post: If money was no object....what would you have?        (Topic#1561021)
gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl
In response to ScrappyMama6

I would probably buy a little bigger house w/a scraproom that walked out onto a deck or patio w/a beautiful view of nature.
I'd also like enough room to have my other gluemore girls with me whenever they wanted.
I'd shop a little more fearlessly but think I'd control myself b/c I find the more I have the less I know that I have! LOL
The idea of taking my friends on a scrap cruise would be the bomb for me too!
So those are my scrappy dreams if I win the lotto!

scrappinmylife
Expert
scrappinmylife
In response to amandahugandkiss

I'd travel around the world, and scrapbook my lovely travels!

kottens
Idol
kottens
In response to ScrappyMama6

• ScrappyMama6 Said:
I would hire Tim holtz to live with me and teach me techniques......every one has a price, don't they?

That was the best thing I´ve ever heard! I´d definitely do the same!

Peg364
Peg364 
Idol
Peg364
In response to kottens

Great Question - but I would expand on my current house and have a bunch of windows in my scrap room - New tv, computer, cricut - and like most others, as many punches and stamps that I could lay my hands on.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
can I add Tim Holtz to my list ?

not his stuff ...

him

I think this is illegal in most states.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to Bxr-Linda

I would pay off my house (give it to someone who needs one), get a custom built home on a lake or river, buy a newer vehicle, help out some family members/friends. Last but not least, give a nice sum of money to my church and a charity.

For myself, I would would want a craft room with lots of windows. Other than that, I am content with what I have already.

For my family, aside from a new home, we would travel and I would have a tutor for the girls while we travel.....

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to HisGEM

There are tons of things I'd do if money were no object, but I'll just keep it scrap related.

I have a pretty big scrap space already, but I'd love to have one of those Hurcraft tables and either a Black Cat cutter or the rumored 12 inch Silhouette. Plus I'd buy a little cabin in Prescott or Sedona and turn it into weekend retreat and put in all the same supplies/tools I have at home so I wouldn't have to pack anything but photos.

It's nice to dream.

tegan-nicole
Veteran
tegan-nicole
In response to Kamananui

EVERYTHING!! I really can not think of everything I would have. Paper and paper storage. More cricut carts. Every color of vinyl for the cricut. A new computer just for my scrap room. A new digital camera and photoshop and classes to teach me to use said photoshop and camera. No job. Not scrap realated but more clothes, shoes, purses and jewelry. A swimming pool and hot tub. A FINISHED HOUSE!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to tegan-nicole

I like the idea of taking all my scrap friends on a cruise. Awesome idea. I would like to do that too.

Linda - you cracked me up with your comment, "I think that is illegal in most states." My husband is in the living room and he heard me laughing.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I would like a new house with a finished basement where I could be well organized. A house keeper so I didn't have to stop and clean house and then I would get all the nesties I don't have and all the magnolia stamps I don't have along with refills for my copics.

Oh and I want Tim Holtz and all of his items so I can learn to play with all of his tools.

Edited by Sneezy1956 on 07-08-11 01:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Renbear
Diva
Renbear
In response to Sneezy1956

After the things on my usual list: pay off debt, get a new house (which needs lots of rooms for a craft room and guest rooms), vacations, etc. Here are my scrap/craft related wishes...

A Kodak photo printer machine

A Cricut Expression or maybe :cringe: An Imagine

Complete my Cricut cartridge wish list

Set up my craft room to where its more productive with a lot more natural light and lots of room for others to join me

But my biggest dream of all:
Host scrapping sleepovers every other month with special perks like a chef to cook yummy meals and snacks for us, a masseuse to massage our sore hands and backs from all the hours of cropping, every once in a while have someone from the lss come in to teach a class or a special technique - and of course don't forget relaxing in the hot tub in the evenings!

I'm all happy just thinking about it!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Renbear

you forgot the wine and bubbly while we're relaxing in the hot tub,,,,,

better yet a gorgeous bartender/poolboy who is allergic to clothing

yellowstar
Resident
yellowstar

I would just buy out a scrapbooking store, like a huge one, and scrap all day. Other people can come and buy stuff too if they like and I'll just send that money to charity.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to yellowstar

Jane - several have said if they had unlimited money they would want Tim Holtz.

You took it a step further when you said you wanted to learn to play with his tools!

Linda... where are you???? I think this is illegal in most states too!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Henri Jean

SDaisy2
Resident
SDaisy2

If money were no object... lol

I would make sure my home was paid off, then open the biggest LSS I could find. Not have to worry about profit. There would be tons of inventory and a huge section for classes and crops. Snacks galore, Tassimo coffee machine, big comfy chairs, and more. Oh, what a dream! I could go on and on.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to SDaisy2

Ok, I have my ticket....I will let you know if I win....Fingers crossed.

MisasMom
Resident
MisasMom
In response to PhotobearSam

I would love to have an entire room and not share my space with the guest room any longer

Pippilada
Veteran
Pippilada
In response to MisasMom

As far as my scrapbooking is concerned, I wouldn't add much other than a new table and better lighting! I'm weird about clutter!

nanatosweetgirls
Veteran
nanatosweetgirls

I'd have a huge room supplied and organized by an expert scrapper and then have her there with me everyday to teach me how to incorporate all the goodies so I'd be sure to use them all.

Page 3 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics