Username Post: Large heart stamp        (Topic#1561079)
Resident

I am hoping to find a large heart stamp for wedding invitations I am making for my future sister in law, I need a heart large enough that we can stamp the heart around the bride and grooms names on vellum. Any one know of a open heart that would accommodate the names??..

alilstrand
Resident
alilstrand
In response to creativeLaura

I haven't seen one like that, but have you thought of making your own? I know there's a kit to do it on the cricut, I saw it awhile back on eBay. Or if you wanted, you could freehand it. Speedball makes a kit for around $15. It comes with a 4x6 block of rubber and the carving tool.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to alilstrand

How about this one?
Products Referenced in This Post:

Resident
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I saw this one, and I really like it, but I don't think the names would fit in the heart....
Thanks so much though....

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to creativeLaura

That heart is 5.5"x6.25" according to the info - that's not big enough?

The only other thing I can think of would be to print the names onto the vellum and then use a die to cut a heart shape around it.

Or print the names onto paper and stick a vellum heart over the top. Add bells or a bow or intertwined rings to cover the glue. Just a thought.

New Kid On the Block
In response to RedSquirrel UK

You can use this heart picture. It's from a vintage card that I own. I contacted the artist and got approval to use it. Email me and I will email you the largest size it comes in. Anyone else can have it, too.

Edited by nettiebaker on 07-12-11 07:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nettiebaker

the largest size that thing comes in is HUGE

I had to save it and resize to 25 or 30% of the size for cards

It's gorgeous, and I plan on using it ALOT!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics