Username Post: Hip 2-b Square Mini Album Class taught by AMY HELLER 7/23        (Topic#1561251)
hipkitclub
Resident
hipkitclub

I am thrilled to announce that AMY HELLER will be teaching a FABULOUS mini album class here at Hip 2-b Square on Saturday, July 23rd from 12:30pm-2:30pm. Amy is on the design team for both Crate Paper & October Afternoon, and I feel so fortunate that she has agreed to share her talent with us.

The mini album that Amy has created for our class is full of texture, dimension and detail. The sample that I am showing below is done with the Emma's Shoppe collection which is pretty girliy Our album will be featuring products from Crate Paper's Neighborhood Collection which is more gender neutral. So, don't let the "girly theme" in the sample make you stray!

The cost for this class is $30.00 which includes your class fee & all of the materials EXCEPT adhesive. You will want to register ASAP as space and supplies are limited. Class fees are due when you sign-up to secure your spot. Give us a call at the store to complete the registration process 425-396-1277 (Tues. - Sat. 10:30am - 6pm). I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hip 2-b Square
7713 Center Blvd. SE #160
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
kimberly@hip2bsquarescrap booking.com

10 minutes from Issaquah
20 minutes from Bellevue
30 minutes from Seattle
20 minutes from Auburn
30 minutes from Tacoma
35 minutes from Tukwila

***Amy will be using the Neighborhood Collection by Crate Paper to create the mini album for our class.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics