Page 1 of 6 
Username Post: VCW 228: Mojo, Mojo, Wherefore Art Thou Mojo?        (Topic#1561423)
BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it has expanded to run all week long. We have our regulars, but new friends are always welcome, too.
And we miss some of our old friends too!!!!

FAIR WARNING: We may talk about anything and everything. We're women. We chat. You never know what might come up in conversation.

Sharing your recent scrappy work is encouraged, but there are no guidelines for what or how much you have to do.

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to BlingQueenRia

Okay, now that I've started the thread, it is time for me to invoke my power of turning water into coffee....

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

been looking for a place to chat and meet new friend!just started back scrapping
infact i did 1 lo and some cards a couple of days ago and just finish a new one today

sweet angel By Tealbrand

Edited by tealbrand on 07-16-11 01:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to tealbrand

Welcome Mel! This thread doesn't seem to move as fast as it used to, but we're all here and enjoy a good chat! Some of us are here during the day, others are here during the night either because it's daytime for them or they're...er...I'm a night owl. Welcome aboard!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

thank maria
are you scrapping today i might do something
thinking about some cards or something will ckeck back later

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena
In response to tealbrand

G.morning. Well almost afternoon in my neck of the woods. This sounds like a nice place to stop by and chat for a bit, meet new friends and just have some fun! =D

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to cheena

welcome elizabeth i just join too

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to tealbrand

Hi here I am ... Ive been spending the entire weekend in-front of the computer and taking little walks with Gabriella ....

Finally finished the page ....

My aunt wouldn't let me have the original so I got this scan from her ... its not very good but at least I got the photo ....

Untitled - 015 By Tink-Hildur

Bev1
Bev1 
Guru
Bev1
  • Bev1 on 07-17-11 12:53 PM
In response to Tink-Hildur

Hello Ladies!Ria thanks for this thread.
My dughter & I went to Scrapbook Expo yesterday.
She doesn't scrap but she found some jewelry items.I bought some bling embellies and a Fancy
Pants sheet of Glitter Cuts for a lo I'm going to do of my gf from Canada.
Hope everyon has a great Sunday & gets lots of scrapping done.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Bev1

Hello new people and welcome.

I'm here when I can be. Recently moved so still trying to get settled in.

Here's so info about me.

I'm 30 years old
A mom to a 6 year old girl and 4 year old boy
A mom to 2 fur babies a 3 year old dog named Duchess (Name she came with) and a 15 week old kitten named Princess (My daughter named her).
A wife
A preschool teacher
A college student
At the moment a van driver for a camp but that ends very shortly (YAY!!!)
A scrapbooker
A card maker
A writer
I'm teaching myself to sew. I just recently made my DD a shirt for her 18inch doll, Tin. Next is napkins for my mom for Christmas.
I make candles and would love to start making soap.
I love to cook and bake.

I just got my own craft room which I call the Creative ??? I'm still working on the name, corner, cave, room, loft I just don't like.

I think that's it about me. I always said when my kids went to school my life would slow down. I totally lied and it's going by faster than ever.

Love the LO Tink!!!

Edited by foltzy on 07-17-11 06:58 PM. Reason for edit: I forgot some stuff so went back to edit

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to tealbrand

• tealbrand Said:
thank maria
are you scrapping today i might do something
thinking about some cards or something will ckeck back later

Not scrapping, at least not yet. I work nights for McDonald's, and overnights Fridays and Saturdays. I worked only till midnight last night, but my body thought I should've been up all night. So I was. I ended up taking a longer nap after church than I wanted. So hopefully, after dinner, I can scrap a little.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Welcome, Cheena! We are glad to see both familiar and new faces around here!

Here's a little information about me....

My name is Maria but I go by Ria online, and a few people call me Ria IRL. They call me "Miss B" at work. I don't mind.

I am a self-professed "technodiva." I love computers and technology and am very slowly working on a degree in computer science from the local community college.

I'm 38 years old and full blood Mexican, or "Messican," as my daughter says. I have two children. Jordan, or Jory as I call him, is 13 years old and his baby sister Elizabeth, or Lizzie, is 8. They are currently not with me right now but they will be soon.

I am owned by a mischievous orange tiger cat named Max. He turned a year old May 27, and is just as mischievous as he can be. He and my kids are my favorite subjects to scrap.

I am called "The Queen of Bling," along with Tink-Hildur, because I love bling and use it on almost every page or project I do. We have a large Bling Court full of Bling Princesses. Lizzie is a Bling Princess-in-training. I have also been nicknamed "Jedi Master Bling" by another friend.

I am the co-creator for the group Cricuts Creating, so 99% of my projects are made with the Cricut or have Cricut cuts on them, even cards.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Lizzie says some crazy things though and I call them "Lizzie-isms." She was so excited when I saw her Tuesday, she ran into the room and announced, "Momma! Momma! I can read my Bible all by myself! I'm reading the chapter of Luke!" And later, she said, "My friend keeps calling me 'Lizzie'!" I told her that was her nickname and her family and lots of her friends would call her "Lizzie." My mom calls her "Liz."

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Ria I wanted to tell you my crazy kitten has hidden her collar. I'm in shock and can't find it. I think the bell got to her too.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

i think i been to everyone place to ckeck out profile feel free to visit my place and look around

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to foltzy

please post as pic when u put your stuff in it
the room look awesome

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
Ria I wanted to tell you my crazy kitten has hidden her collar. I'm in shock and can't find it. I think the bell got to her too.

We still can't find Max' collar. Somehow he got it off, and hid it from me. He's been a "naked whisker" for a couple of weeks now.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to tealbrand

• tealbrand Said:
please post as pic when u put your stuff in it
the room look awesome

Who?

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

morning..

Ah, I go and leave you on your own a few days and see what happens?? LOL

Tink your layouts are wonderful!!

Welcome new friends!

Liz, can't wait to see what you do with your own room. I know, I'm sorta thinking on the "name" thing too. I'm thinking once I actually have the space, it will come to me. Certainly won't be a cubby any more.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to leebla

good morning ...
So I have done nothing this morning .... how lazy can I be ... so I started vacuuming and cleaning a little bit ... better have the house clean before the nurse gets her .... don't want her to think we are pigs ...

But Im here at my desk ... wow love this MY DESK ... how weird is it that I have lived with DH and since he moved in I have never had my place ... and now I have ... 15 years later ... but now Im not giving up my place .... love to able to work on a page and walk away ... then when ever I have a few minutes sit down again ...

Page 1 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics