Page 5 of 42 
Username Post: OPEN - ALL NEW BIRTHDAY CARD SWAP        (Topic#1561561)
s_healy1110
Resident
s_healy1110
In response to katz101808

Thank you! This is probably one of the warmest welcomes I have recieved. Thank you so much. I am so excited about this swap. It will be my first! And Thank You for the birthday wishes!

Edited by s_healy1110 on 08-24-11 01:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vani
vani 
Pro
vani
  • vani on 08-25-11 06:57 PM
In response to s_healy1110

Happy birthday !!!

s_healy1110
Resident
s_healy1110
In response to vani

• vani Said:
Happy birthday !!!

Thank you!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

jci

penny9271
Expert
penny9271
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Happy Friday ladies. I hope everybody has a terrific weekend.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 08-26-11 05:08 AM
In response to penny9271

jci

Veteran
In response to 6ta

checking in...

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to SHARON ELISE

Good morning ladies! JCI...staying in today after running to the store before Irene comes to visit!!!

vani
vani 
Pro
vani
  • vani on 08-28-11 08:09 AM
In response to penny9271

Morning everyone !

I was wondering , since we don't have any birthdays for September yet , I would be willing to send blank birthday cards that I have created to some of the people that are participating . Just a thought

penny9271
Expert
penny9271
In response to vani

• vani Said:
Morning everyone !

I was wondering , since we don't have any birthdays for September yet , I would be willing to send blank birthday cards that I have created to some of the people that are participating . Just a thought

Great idea, Vani. I'll email you.

penny9271
Expert
penny9271
In response to penny9271

Hello ladies. Just a thought...since we do not have any Sept. birthdays and everybody is very anxious to get started, I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies would be interested in sending my sister a birthday card. Her birthday is Sept. 5th and she is a single parent. If any of you are single parents, you understand what that is all about. Her daughter is in college so needless to say her financial situation is not at it's best. She doesn't do anything for herself and she spends all her time, energy and money for her daughter. It would be so nice to make her birthday extra special this year. Please let me know if you are interested and I will email you her address. I realize this is pretty short notice and I apologize for that. I just happened to think about this idea this morning. If you happen to send a card just sign your name and underneath write "Penny's birthday card swap". I don't even think I have mentioned this swap to her so she will be pleasantly surprised to receive lot's of cards for her birthday. Thanks ladies and I hope you all have a terrific week. I'm waiting for the long weekend.

vani
vani 
Pro
vani
  • vani on 08-29-11 05:41 AM
In response to penny9271

I'll send her a card I have been on a card kick lately . Email me or PM me her address an I'll have one out by tomorrow . Should I write that I'm from your swap or leave it annonymous ? I don't want her to feel weird that some stranger is sending her a card LOL

penny9271
Expert
penny9271
In response to vani

• vani Said:
I'll send her a card I have been on a card kick lately . Email me or PM me her address an I'll have one out by tomorrow . Should I write that I'm from your swap or leave it annonymous ? I don't want her to feel weird that some stranger is sending her a card LOL

Thank you so much. You can sign it and then let her know you are from this swap. That will be fine. I'll let her know what's going on. I'll send you an email. Thanks again.

s_healy1110
Resident
s_healy1110
In response to penny9271

I got my birthday cards today!!! That was so thoughtful of you ladies. Thank you so much!

conpit52
Veteran
conpit52
In response to penny9271

• penny9271 Said:
Hello ladies. Just a thought...since we do not have any Sept. birthdays and everybody is very anxious to get started, I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies would be interested in sending my sister a birthday card. Her birthday is Sept. 5th and she is a single parent. If any of you are single parents, you understand what that is all about. Her daughter is in college so needless to say her financial situation is not at it's best. She doesn't do anything for herself and she spends all her time, energy and money for her daughter. It would be so nice to make her birthday extra special this year. Please let me know if you are interested and I will email you her address. I realize this is pretty short notice and I apologize for that. I just happened to think about this idea this morning. If you happen to send a card just sign your name and underneath write "Penny's birthday card swap". I don't even think I have mentioned this swap to her so she will be pleasantly surprised to receive lot's of cards for her birthday. Thanks ladies and I hope you all have a terrific week. I'm waiting for the long weekend.

I'll send her a card everyone needs to feel important for their birthday and it will be fun. Hugs ladies have a great week

penny9271
Expert
penny9271

• s_healy1110 Said:
I got my birthday cards today!!! That was so thoughtful of you ladies. Thank you so much!

Hope you had a great birthday.

Ladies, thank you all so much for being on top of things. We are truly going to have an amazing swap!!!!!

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to penny9271

I would love to send a birthday card to your sister Penny! I will be making a run to the post office later today so I can send it out then if I have her address. If you could email it to me that would be best. Oh yeah, and I'm checking in. Does she do any kind of crafting or scrapbooking, etc? Just looking for ideas to 'personalize' her card.

shtale
shtale 
Tenant
shtale
In response to kj.etienne

JCI- sorry i couldnt check in sooner so we dont have bdays for sept!

penny9271
Expert
penny9271
In response to kj.etienne

• kj.etienne Said:
I would love to send a birthday card to your sister Penny! I will be making a run to the post office later today so I can send it out then if I have her address. If you could email it to me that would be best. Oh yeah, and I'm checking in. Does she do any kind of crafting or scrapbooking, etc? Just looking for ideas to 'personalize' her card.

I've sent you an email. Thanks.

alilstrand
Resident
alilstrand
In response to penny9271

JCI. And I'd also like to send your sister a birthday card, Penny!

Page 5 of 42 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics