Page 42 of 42 
Username Post: OPEN - ALL NEW BIRTHDAY CARD SWAP        (Topic#1561561)
Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to apejaz

It's pretty much over ...but I would like to let Sonia know that I received her card the other day! Thanks Sonia!!!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to penny9271

I emailed you my info hope you received it. I send b-day cards out for Fiskateers and love doing it. Please sign me up I am making cards alreay for the Sept birthdays.

Thanks

Martha

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to violetgrow

I am still here... just haven't checked in for a while because I knew we didn't have any July Birthdays. Hope all is well with everyone! August birthdays should be going out soon!

Is anyone interested in doing a virtual swap of Christmas card ideas? I am trying to make a variety of Christmas cards to send out this year but I am having a hard time with inspiration. I am looking for ideas to scrap lift. Does anyone want to have a weekly or biweekly challenge to make a card and then post pictures to share the inspiration? I seem to do better with challenges that say like use only scraps, or use a certain technique or use this layout, etc.

Would that be interesting to anyone?

Thanks!

Edited by kj.etienne on 08-02-12 01:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to kj.etienne

okay, I fail and haven't sent out birthday cards for August yet... SOO Sorry! I WILL get them sent out, please bear with me!

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to penny9271

I have tried to email you several times and I keep experiencing errors. Could I trouble you to try to email me at scrapmasterlb@aol.com. I would really love to participate. I am thinking that if your email comes through than I should be able to respond. I have followed the help directions, so I am praying that this will work. I am somewhat embarrassed, but so excited to participate. Thank you for helping me. Lisa

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to penny9271

I would love to participate in your swap. I have tried to email you several times and they have all failed. I am sure it is me. Could you email me at scrapmasterlb@aol.com and hopefully then I will be able to reply and catch you in my contacts.

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to scrapmasterlb

So sorry this posted twice, I was told earlier this failed to post. The computer is winning.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to scrapmasterlb

This card swap is pretty much over. I think I am the only who has been back in a month or more. sorry! If you would like to do a virtual card swap come on over to http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15793...
and join us! We are doing a card challenge where we are making Christmas cards every week based on a new challenge (posted on Sundays). Then you post pictures of the card you make so everyone can see and get some inspiration from it.... and you get some Christmas cards made ahead of time!

Page 42 of 42 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics