Username Post: OPEN - ALL NEW BIRTHDAY CARD SWAP        (Topic#1561561)
conpit52
Veteran
conpit52
In response to s_healy1110

Good morning everyone and WELCOME Kimberly and Katharina your going to have so much fun. Have a wonderful day everyone I'm off to finish some more cards and get a few things ready to mail out. I love my days off lol I get so much done. Have a wonderful day.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to conpit52

Hey everyone, just checking in! I've been without internet for almost 2 weeks now! Oh, how I am going through withdrawals! Lol. Welcome to all the new members, I'm glad to have more people to send cards to!

Hopefully it won't be so long before my next check in.... sigh.... if our internet connection is really fixed now. (We've had a technician come out two times in the last two weeks and it worked all of a few hour one day and that's it!)

penny9271
Expert
penny9271
In response to kj.etienne

Hey there. Glad to see you got your internet back. I was wondering where you have been.

vani
vani 
Pro
vani
  • vani on 09-22-11 09:39 AM
In response to penny9271

JCI

Did you guys know that walmart started carrying studio g items for 97 cents !!!! Got some 8 packs of Halloween cards there today and they are cute .

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to vani

Have a fabulous weekend Birthday Card Swap Family!

PS. I'm going to check out my Walmart this weekend Vani and see what they have! Thanks for sharing that with us.

penny9271
Expert
penny9271
In response to vani

Thanks for the info Vani. I will check out my Walmart.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to penny9271

Good morning ladies!
Thank you so much Ms. Penny for the little pick me up of chocolate you sent to me!!! It was a perfect snack after a savory dinner of steak, roasted red potatoes and steamed broccoli last night!

Veteran
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Happy Weekend!!!! Watching my three small granddaughters this weekend.Hoping the weather stays nice so they can play outside and run some of that endless energy off!

cmkage
cmkage 
Expert
cmkage
In response to SHARON ELISE

Happy weekend everyone.

I'm just trying to come up with a design for this years Christmas cards. As I'm new to making cards, it's going slowly. I think I will need even more supplies... as always.

penny9271
Expert
penny9271
In response to SHARON ELISE

You are most welcome Sharon. A few of the ladies got returned to me for extra postage. Which is really crazy because I mailed one to everyone and only a handful got returned. I will put them back in the mail tomorrow. I even weighed them on the postage scale before I put postage on them. Crazy postal system. Sorry to the ladies that will get theirs later.

Also, you ladies please quit calling me Ms. Penny. I'm not that old. LOL

Happy Weekend Everybody. I'm sure ready for it.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to penny9271

cmcage:

I am also making my own Christmas cards this year! I've been making them every chance I get! I've been coming up with some cool ideas by watching youtube videos and adapting them to what I have on hand. I've also come up with some cool ideas on my own that I'm excited about. I've just started a blog recently and I'm trying to figure out how to load pictures on it so I can show off some of the cards I've made. When I figure it our I'll share the link with you and maybe you will be able to find some more inspiration there!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to kj.etienne

Wooo Hooo Finally something that starts toward the end of the year!!!!

Can I join? My birthday is next week- Sept 29.

I joined a big bd card swap with about 32 ladies and was so looking forward to all the different cards. Well by the time it gets towards the end of the year the only ones that sends cards are the ones that havent had their birthday yet.

I will stick to the year commitment.

Thanks!

conpit52
Veteran
conpit52
In response to Sassy Suzi

Thank You Penny for the wonderful candy card it was the perfect end to a busy day at work yesterday. Thank very much I have been making cards like crazy and can't wait to mail them have a great weekend everyone I'm off to work.

penny9271
Expert
penny9271
In response to Sassy Suzi

Of course you may join. We are not going to have any flakers in this swap. We are like family here. There are a bunch of wonderful ladies on this swap. I think everybody feels that way. We have all had a great time so far. I was really hesitant at first to start this swap because I know a lot of people do not follow through. I have asked everybody that cannot or will not follow through to please drop out. We did not lose a single person.

We are very happy to have you and we all hope you are not disappointed.

Welcome to our family.

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to penny9271

Thank you Penny for the note and the candy!!! My card was open and there was no candy in it and the mail lady made me pay for the postage!!! You are so kind and thoughtful to send us these wonderful surprises.

PS. Welcome Sassy Suzi!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to penny9271

Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to getting to know new ladies.

penny9271
Expert
penny9271
In response to Ariwass

OMG you have got to be joking. The PO actually stole your candy????? I am so sorry you had to pay extra postage. I weighed them before I mailed them. Next time I will carry them to the PO.

I am really sorry about this.

s_healy1110
Resident
s_healy1110
In response to penny9271

Just checking in. I am on vacation right now. So I will send cards out as soon as I get back!

conpit52
Veteran
conpit52
In response to s_healy1110

Sweet another Persons WELCOME Sassy Suzi. Have a wonderful day everyone. Happy Monday.

Veteran
In response to conpit52

Penny, Thank You for the sweet card & the candy.It really made my day. You are so sweet....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics