Username Post: Could Use some help with a lo        (Topic#1561753)
conpit52
Veteran
conpit52

I am doing a Army Lo for my fiance but I am hitting a scrap block and its frustrating me very much lol if anyone can help me I would appreciate it very much. I tried to do a digital version of what I would like it to look like and have it posted in my gallery but I want to do a paper version if that makes sense for my scrapbook. Thank you so much and have a great week.

Ycats
Ycats 
Expert
Ycats
  • Ycats on 07-24-11 11:43 AM
In response to conpit52

just looked at it and looks great so far! if it was me I would put some dog tags on there! and maybe some of those military green buttons? those are the ideas that popped into my head!

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to Ycats

left a comment in the gallery for you. You're headed the right direction. Military pages can be kind of tricky sometimes.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to Jalynne

you can go to some stores and they have a tag maker. One tag looks like a dog tag and you could have is name and rank or whatever put on it. Up to 3 lines for arround $5-8.

you can also do a mixs of digi and paper. Print the saying at the bottom on acid tate stuff, Print the ARMY title .

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Stephanie D

If you go by almost any military or amy surplus store and most have the dog tag machines and can print them personally.

My son is a seizure patient and he used to go to brigade Quatermaster army surplus store in Kennesaw GA and have military dogtags made with his seizure meds and doses on them.

He also had them done at the military surplus store in Marietta, GA.

It would be worth checking out military supply companies to see if they can make dog tags.

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 07-25-11 08:41 AM
In response to Henri Jean

Have you looked at the military embellies in the superstore?

K&Co makes a 3d type sticker with tanks and other Army stuffs. I know it is sold separately, but I couldn't find it in the superstore.

Do you have or know anyone that the Stand and Salute cart for the Cricut? I cut a lot of embellies from that cart for DH's USMC album. (some pics are in my gallery) I even figured out how to make the rankings patches.

You could also look at the Camping Solutions cart - it has tents and a few other things you might like.

Thank him for his service!

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 07-25-11 08:46 AM
In response to Tivi

Here's the ranking patch from Stand & Salute

Ssgt USMC Rank CRICUT Patch By Tivi

Are you a "dependent" of his? Can you go to the Exchange and get some embellies from there? I used real medals for DH's pages (his originals are still on his uniform, I bought extras). I found lots of nicer stickers there too.

conpit52
Veteran
conpit52
In response to Tivi

Thank you so much ladies for all the advice I appreciate it very much

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics