Username Post: First Ever Quilt - Baby!        (Topic#1561781)
Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen

Hi,

I just wanted to share. I attempted my first ever quilt a few days ago and this is the result:

Baby Quilt By Scrapbook Queen

I'm pretty happy with it and think I may have found a new hobby for a little while. I was surprised at how fun and easy I found it. After, I went onto Youtube and watched a ton of videos on different blocks and techniques and can really see going a bit crazy with this!!

TFL!

Edited by Scrapbook Queen on 07-25-11 05:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

nrthwdscrapper
Mayor
nrthwdscrapper
In response to Scrapbook Queen

Great job!! It looks wonderful.....careful though quilting is as addicting as scrapping!! So many beautiful fabrics (just like paper)!

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen
In response to nrthwdscrapper

• nrthwdscrapper Said:
Great job!! It looks wonderful.....careful though quilting is as addicting as scrapping!! So many beautiful fabrics (just like paper)!

Yes, addicting...such pretty fabrics...I'm onto my third quilt already!!!! Oh dear.

Although, it's different from scrapbooking because I don't enjoy every part of quilting like I do with scrapbooking. Also, because it's a long project compared to scrapbooking, I get more easily frustrated!!! But, that doesn't seem to be stopping me!!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

here's my newest quilt if you want to check it out. It's my 3rd one but my first "real" quilt. This is only the top as I haven't done the backing or ties on it yet.

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen
In response to Seaexplore

Yeah, what a fun quilt! Great job!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

Thanks! I think I love it A LOT and I'm TOTALLY NOT a country girl.

cmkage
cmkage 
Expert
cmkage
In response to Seaexplore

So cute. I just made my first quilt as well, but mine doesn't look nearly as good as yours.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics