Page 19 of 19 
Username Post: August Budget Challenge All are Welcome!        (Topic#1561885)
Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to newtoscrapping2011

well I don't have a cricut but I totally love that art nouveau cartridge! and no I am not going to buy a cricut just to get the cartridge! LOL

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
Thanks for the tip on the Gypsy Tina and Kelly! I'll keep an eye on it, but there are other things I should probably get first... like this fabulous Cricut tool pack I saw... includes 2 mats, 2 blades, spatula, zip-up tool kit, cutting board and two packs of paper... I've tried three times and keep loosing it by a dollar or two, but never more than $25! I gotta stop...

They have this pack on Cricut machine too. I think the Gypsy deal I saw is over tho.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
  • SonjaC Said:
Thanks for the tip on the Gypsy Tina and Kelly! I'll keep an eye on it, but there are other things I should probably get first... like this fabulous Cricut tool pack I saw... includes 2 mats, 2 blades, spatula, zip-up tool kit, cutting board and two packs of paper... I've tried three times and keep loosing it by a dollar or two, but never more than $25! I gotta stop...

They have this pack on Cricut machine too. I think the Gypsy deal I saw is over tho.

*Jams fingers into ears* I can't hear you! I can't hear you! Lalalalalalalalalala

I'll have to check that out... thank you for the tip!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

So I went to Ms, and they still didn't have small pop dots. I'm going to have to go to the one in the town over. They did have Fiskars and EK success border punches on sale, and one may have come home with me. They also had some new Martha Stewart Halloween border punches. I was so close to getting one. It was a cool deep edge punch with scary faced jack-o-lanterns. I restrained myself this time. How many Halloween punches do I really need? I have drippy goo and the cool fence one, but that jack-o-lantern is calling to me. I also really want the gourd punch by EK success. I haven't been able to find it though. Maybe that's a good thing.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Tammy, I love the Art Nouveau cartridge. I'm also in love with the Chic & Scary cartridge. Must. Resist.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

I so nearly caved on that punch sale they had on Sunday, but resisted as the only one they had that I really wanted was the MS Halloween fence one and it wasn't on sale...
Gads, you're going to brave going into another Ms?! You are a glutton for punishment, aren't you?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

oh I have the drippy goo punch too and I love it!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Kelly I try not to look at the cartridges - don't need an excuse to spend money on a cricut!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I was sooo good...i went to J's and bought my ATG refill and some envelopes for my brothers wedding invites...yayyyyyy!! I avoided all of the punches..even the beautiful flower EK success punches!! I am finding those extremely hard to resist lately....

But i did good....oh i did buy some clearance ribbon because it was pretty fall colors LOL.....but hey i got 4 spools for $2 that was pretty good...

I am going to set up a challenge for September, but if Alissa wants to be the host with the most again, she can have it LOL...

At the end of tomorrow I will assign numbers to all the people who are eligible for the RAK and then let random.com select the winner!! I am so proud that so many of you stuck to budget this month....I am actually jealous HAHAHA!!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Hmmmmm, last day of the month. To buy or not to buy. That is the question...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

NOO!! You can resist Kelly!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

Really? Resistance is not my strong suit.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Well mine either, but I have to try...

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

So far, so good; but the day is still young.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

LOL - well I am off to the September thread ladies!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I will be announcing the winner of the RAK in this thread later tonight! I didnt get a chance to do it last night! Thanks!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Congrats to Vivian! Her number was picked at random.com for the RAK...Please PM me your address and I will be sure to send you out your RAK!

Congrats and way to stay in budget!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Congrats to those of you who stayed under budget.
See you over in Sept.

Page 19 of 19 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics