Page 5 of 19 
Username Post: August Budget Challenge All are Welcome!        (Topic#1561885)
Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to newtoscrapping2011

wow now that is a cool loophole Alissa!

Good morning - up with the birds and the trains and well I would like to say sun but nothing yet there - all overcast.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Good morning...im up with the worms hahah working at the bait store this morning so Dom can mow the lawn and get a hair cut!

Sun is trying to peek through, but they are promising rain this afternoon. I kinda secretly hope for rain when im working so i can get some scrappy stuff done. The downside is when its your own business you dont make any money when its quiet haha!! i guess you can't have it all!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

ewwww Courtney - worms! I love to fish but am a lure person only cause I can't stand wiggly things or putting live things on the hook (or taking them off - someone else has to do that!)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to TanyaN77

• TanyaN77 Said:
yea that's what most of my purchases are...impulses...lol. i will join but want my budget set at $25. I can spend that in one store :P
one question..does this include photo costs as well?

You are all set up...do you have a wishlist, or just wish to impulse haha!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

lmao tammy!! I am the same way! I love to fish also but i dont put anything on or take anything off the hook LOL..Luckily I do not have to touch the worms, they are nicely packaged!

It is actually a fun little business...now if we could just make money so i can quit my job and just scrap LOL

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12

thanks for adding me.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Lamoo12

I've added some new cards to my gallery, the one's from my A's class and a few with my new stamps. I can't get them copied and pasted here for some odd reason, have never had problems b4, but this site is very slow for me today.
Also I won't be checking in much for the next 10 days. We have several day trips planned and a cabin by the lakes for 5 days.
Have a great weekend!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
oh you sneaky lil bugger lol!! Do you want me to deduct shipping from your budget or don't you include shipping?

Yes, please, go ahead and deduct $8.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to runzalot81

Melanie, we are happy you joined us!

Tina, have a wonderful vacation...enjoy every minute of it!! I am heading to your gallery in a minute to check out your cards.

Alissa, all taken care of!!

I have just started making cards and i am loving it! I just finished my first mini album and I am loving it!!I will take pics and post!!

Kelly is being awful quiet lol....wonder where she is?? i bet shopping hahah!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Kelly is in the South Pacific!

Tina have a wonderful vacation - a cabin by the lake - I could use that for a day much less 5 days...I got some very frightening news from the dr today so please say a prayer that all will be well. I have a few tough months ahead of me.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

oh thats right hahaha i forgot Kelly was on vacation...

Tammy, i hope everything works out for you. you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Vivian Lake
Guru
Vivian Lake

Spent $8 on a snowflake punch today. That's it folks!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Vivian Lake

Tammy sending hugs and prayers your way.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

Thanks - today is better - yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster - today is ok bring it!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

lol Tammy well It seemed a lot later to me hahaha, It is pretty funny that it was only the third lol. I guess I busted last month so taking it day by day. Oh and I went shopping I spent $30 but we went to Disney world yesterday so I had to go shopping to get some supplies lol. Although I ended up getting so much more than just the disney chipboard I went in for. I did get pop dots, glue from my list and cardstock (black and white only) and I really needed that. I did get some PP and that was my twist but I only got 4 sheets and they were 20 cents... do I get points for that? lol..

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Thanks - today is better - yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster - today is ok bring it!

Tammy glad to hear you are better (even If i missed you going through it) Hope everything is OK

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to ShaylaCreations

Glad your spirits are better Tammy! Happy Monday everyone!!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Happy Monday to you too

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to ShaylaCreations

There was this sale... at As... on STAMPS! But I only spent $16... but THEN.... I went to HL just to mosey and, would you believe, there was a 120 pack of Prismacolor pencils in clearance! Nearly $200 worth of pencils marked down to $57. Score.

busted

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to runzalot81

wow great deal!!! we dont have either of those stores on the east coast...it sounds like HL is a great place, and I wish we had an A's scrapfest around here....that sounds like a fantabulous day!!

Page 5 of 19 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics