Do you cruise so often that it’s getting hard to book a cruise without at least one port on the itinerary that you’ve already visited? Do you fly so often that you know the airline baggage and carry-on maximum weights by heart? Do you keep a suitcase partially packed so you can be ready for another vacation in minutes? Do you have a favorite restaurant in Barcelona, Paris, or Buenos Aires? Do you have a favorite hotel in Sydney?
Do you know the way to San Jose from wherever you live without using a road map? Do you give your GPS a serious work out? Do the words “Road Trip” get you excited? Do you love taking pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Statue of Liberty or lighthouses all around the United States?
Most important, do most of your scrapbook pages feature exotic or scenic places you have traveled? Do beaches, mountains and waterfalls seem to end up in a lot of your layouts?
If you answered “yes” to most of the questions above, this critique group may be perfect for you! Whether you travel nationally or internationally; by car, motor home, cruise ship, or plane. It doesn’t matter. As long as you are all about travel and are willing to share your travel layouts - this critique group might be a great match for you!
This critique group is for those who have smitten and bitten by the Travel Bug!
• Limited to people who have been smitten and bitten by the travel bug.
• Must be willing to share travel layouts.
• Must enjoy talking about travel and recommending (or warning about) restaurants, attractions, hotels and sharing travel stories.
• Must be willing to offer support and love to other members in their gallery postings.
• Must want to be an active participant in this new critique group.
1. Henri (henri-jean)
2. Terri (Pink Spoonbill)
3. Sherri (Sherrenae)
4. Andrea (Aquabunny)
5. Eileen (ncyankee)
6. Angela (ArsScrap)
7. Bev (Scrapperbee)
8. Monique (rubymillerand)
9. Els (Elsje2)