Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Closed - Embossing Folder Swap Closes August 6        (Topic#1561947)
Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00

Hey Y'all! There are tons of Tim Holtz embossing folders that I would love to have, but...I can't just go out and purchase them all. So, I was thinking of hosting a swap for 4X6 white, black, cream or craft cardstock from the embossing folders and maybe some die cuts as well? We could do 2 different groups. One for Dies and one for Embossing folders. It wouldn't have to be only Tim Holtz...you could send any type you have. That way, it's kind of like a stamped image swap and you expand your collection without the cost of buying all the folders. Each person could list what embossing folder they are going to be embossing for the group and sending...that way no duplicates. I hope there is some interest!! If there is I will list the rules and all the fun stuff for the swap. It shouldn't cost much to ship either!

If you'd like to participate...leave your name and I will update the thread if there's enough interest!

****Update***

This is going to officially be a round robin. If anyone else would like to join please leave a comment below and we will add you in to the mix.

Right now the players are

Shelly Anne - Host
Iuplori
ScrapbookSusie
Megan Ann

Edited by Shelly_Anne00 on 08-08-11 07:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Shelly_Anne00

Thanks for the invite, I didn't know what an embossing folder is, and I just looked it up, I don't have any of that stuff, so I'll have to pass.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Lookin4newideas

Thank you Shelly - looks like fun but I don't have embossing files or die cuts or any of the things you mentioned. I hope to get a machine to do embossing but right now its in the future!

Thanks for thinking of me - I really appreciate it!

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00
In response to Henri Jean

Thanks ladies!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

unfortunately I dont have that stuff either.. but dont give up. I know there are plenty of other ladies who do though.. gl!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to ScrapAngel4

Hmmm and I was just at Michael's last night and ALL Tim Holtz is 30% off! I could very easily be persuaded to join if you get enough interest!

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00
In response to scrapbooksusie

So far just me and you Susie! Hopefully some others will want to join. I love my Tim Holtz folders!!! BUT I don't have but 2 of his so far. SAD!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I'll join but I don't have Tim Holtz

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00
In response to cutencrafty

Hey There cutencrafty!! That's fine. It can be any brand. :-)

Even if we just get a few people maybe we can still expand our collections. :-)

We'll see if we get anymore interest and if not we can just do one to one swap if you want and Susie can join us too if she likes.

KellyCreates
Diva
KellyCreates

Sorry, Shelly Anne...I'm unable to participate in a swap at this time. Best of luck, though! CHeers, Kelly

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to KellyCreates

Which ones do you have of Tim Holtz, cuz I will run up and grab one or two tonight or tomorrow and don't want to get the same ones you have!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Shelly Anne
Thanks for the invite I have a cuttlebug but only one folder so not sure I would be able to participate but thanks for thinking of me!! Hope all is well!!

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00

• scrapbooksusie Said:
Which ones do you have of Tim Holtz, cuz I will run up and grab one or two tonight or tomorrow and don't want to get the same ones you have!

sadly I only have gridblocks and dot matrix in the tim holtz, but I have some other ones too. I may pick up another th this weekend. I have several cuttlebug ones, some sizzis ones and one quickcutz. If it's just the 3 of us swapping...I can send y'all some of all of them. I opened up the same swap on the beach...5 people there so far. :-)

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I printed off a coupon for Michael's I will let you know what I pick up!

hobbyaholic
Veteran
hobbyaholic

I only have Brick & Woodgrain.

I have the tattered florals, birdcage & on-the-edge file tabs.

I'm in if you go forward.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to hobbyaholic

OK I got 2 - 2 packs, that have; Bingo & Patchwork, and Rays & Retro Circles.

They're pretty darn cool! With the coupon and the sale I got each 2 pack for $5.97!!! That's awesome!!! Thanks for posting this I probably would have never bought them otherwise! =) I love reasons to shop...I just need more funds! LOL

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00

AWESOME!! Hobbyaholic...at least me and Susie are gonna swap. I have a few and I'll post my list on Monday. I don't have any of the ones you have! I'm going to Michaels today. :-)

Awesome sale Susie! I'm gonna get some too! HAVE TO for that price!

Edited by Shelly_Anne00 on 07-30-11 06:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Be sure you print a 20% off your entire purchase coupon before you head out! If I wasn't so broke I'd go back up and get the other 2 they had! LOL

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Be sure you print a 20% off your entire purchase coupon before you head out! If I wasn't so broke I'd go back up and get the other 2 they had! LOL

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00

Susie...did you get yours at Michaels? My joann near me does not have TH!!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics