Username Post: Storage of Large Border Punches        (Topic#1561977)
scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

My regular sized border punches are in a hanging shoe bag, but the large ones do not fit. Please share your ideas for storing the large punches.

Snazzyart
Expert
Snazzyart
In response to scrap4brains

Since the larger punches fold up I fold them up and put them standing up on the flat end in front and that way it takes less space. I put them in a plastic tray that I just slide out.

Hope that helps

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Snazzyart

Rolling Cart for Punches & Flowers By Henri Jean

I bought this specifically for my punches. I have about 30 in the bottom drawer and it is only half full. Its metal, so sturdy enough to handle the weight.

I goes to a lot of crops(flowers in the top drawer) and rides perfectly in the passenger seat with a seat belt or in the back of my CRV. Would fit in any car. Has wheels so I've rolled it right into crops.

now that I have the portable red wagon, I will just take the bottom drawer out and put it in my wagon for big crops and take the little stand thing its in for smaller crops.

Love that it rolls right under my crop table.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Henri Jean

I still have mine in a shoe bag-but now that I am getting more punches I am looking at switching to curtain rods. I see a lot of people in the gallery who have them, just rods on the wall and the punch stored upside down.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to MrsAnnieS

I have a storage containers that work pretty good. I have a picture of them in my gallery (the picture shows cricut carts in them but I have other ones that have my punches in them). Available at Target. Works for me!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to binkiemonstermom

Thanks everybody. Now I have some ideas. My problem is that I am completely out of room, maybe hang them from the ceiling - I'm short!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram

I just have all mine on shelves. But I, like Marlene, am out of space.
I like mine out where I can see them, after you get more than a handful of something, it's hard to remember exactly what you have! ( well, for me anyway)
Scraproom re-do- again 5 By ChansGram

Of coarse this is an old pic, the bottom 2 shelves are all MS reg, border and punch around the page punches. Had to do lot's of rearranging, and I think I have space for 1 more PATP sets! Then I need another solution.
Will be watching to see what everyone does.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to ChansGram

I always manage to get ONE more thing than I have room for.

BTW - nice room Trish.

Edited by scrap4brains on 07-29-11 11:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram

Thanks Marlene, and isn't that the truth!
It's that 1 left over thing that sends us into this vicious circle of the constant "re-do" of our storage or scrap space!!

I guess if we would stop shopping/buying, this wouldn't keep happening...oh wait- did I just say that? Forgive me!

We (Denverites) just got a nice big(massive)IKEA!
And it is killing me to not go and buy all the nice storage pieces they have there- I have no where to put them, but oh how I want them. Makes me want to re-do my whole room! Hehe!!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to ChansGram

I have one IKEA desk and would like more (of course).

madmatter
Diva
madmatter

My space uses IKEA furniture as well

My punches are on the table and the overflow is in a metal bucket

but I have a major MS punch addiction and need to find more space for them ...

Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire
In response to madmatter

I keep all my punches in plastic shoebox containers. Different brands have slightly different dimensions. Some are a little higher and will hold the larger size punches.

This started out with all my containers fitting into a cabinet. But my collection soon got out of hand and I now have piles of containers on the floor in front of the cabinet with no place else to go.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics