Username Post: Enabler Alert....Tim Holtz        (Topic#1562025)
Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee

I went to my local J's this week to shop for some teacher supplies and of course had to make a mad dash through the scrapbook section and I noticed some new stuff. My J's has been doing some serious clearancing and now I know why....they have added an entirely new Tim Holtz section complete with embellies and Sizzix dies!!! I was so excited and to top it off I had a 50% off mobile coupon!!!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 07-29-11 05:54 PM
In response to Vallee

Thanks! I'll have to go look in mine, altho I seriously doubt they will EVER carry TH products, lol.

Edited by kuzatab on 07-29-11 05:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kelsey kay 2012
Veteran
kelsey kay 2012
In response to stick

i loooooove the TH products mine carries!! best thing ever for sure

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to kelsey kay 2012

I'll have to check out JA's this coming week (after payday).

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Mother Goose

My J's is getting spellbinders,,,,,and I know they finally got MS stuff,,,,,but I haven't seen any TH stuff,,,,,will keep my eyes open

Softbrn
Veteran
Softbrn
In response to CommaHolly

Mine too.. I found some stuff I didn't know was even out.. I also saw a whole half of a wall of Martha Stewart stuff too...

Edited by Softbrn on 07-30-11 05:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Softbrn

the closest M's is 2 hours for me, but my Hobby Lobby carries a lot of TH

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_
In response to Sneezy1956

i'll have to check it out! i hope mine will have it

Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

The M's closet to my house has turned into a clearance catch all. I have to drive to the one on the other side of town. The J's near me has an entire isle for MS but I have yet to buy any of her stuff. I did see a spellbinders area that wasn't there before. I'm very excited!!!

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to stick

• kuzatab Said:
Thanks! I'll have to go look in mine, altho I seriously doubt they will EVER carry TH products, lol.

Same here. The ladies at my local J's store are all more into quilting and don't want to see the other sections of the store improve.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

My local ACM's and M's both have decent Tim Holtz selections ... we have a brand new huge J's nearby, but I haven't seen more than a little TH stuff there so far

cheball
Diva
cheball
In response to Vallee

I was in my local J's this week and noticed a new section of Tim Holtz items. I was strong (this time) and walked by without buying. WHEW

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 07-31-11 09:39 AM
In response to cheball

• cheball Said:
I was in my local J's this week and noticed a new section of Tim Holtz items. I was strong (this time) and walked by without buying. WHEW

How does this work, exactly?

cheball
Diva
cheball
In response to stick

It was my second trip within the week and I told myself that I was not there to buy scrapbook supplies...I was after yarn. Of course the yarn is close to the scrapping supplies so my feet took me down that aisle...I forced myself to walk away. Believe me it is unusual for me. I must have been a little under the weather or something. ha

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to cheball

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to tealbrand

Checked out my local J's store today. Sad to say they do not have new Tim products AND they eliminated to section of stickers.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics