Username Post: HOW TO USE WOOD DIE CUTS        (Topic#1562077)
New Kid On the Block

Are the wood die cuts a one time use, or can I run them through my die cut machines, like the sizzix big kick?

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to sweetjayne

If you mean these, they're one time use - they're die cuts, not dies.

Edited by aquabunny on 07-30-11 01:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to aquabunny

I'm not really sure what you mean - one time use?

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Here Kitty

They're made to be glued down to something. You MIGHT be able to use them to emboss with if they're not too thick but they WILL NOT cut paper or anything else.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Here Kitty

• Here Kitty Said:

You use them on one project and then you can't use that item again on something else, like a sticker or a brad or anything else consumable - an embellishment rather than a tool.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
  • Here Kitty Said:

You use them on one project and then you can't use that item again on something else, like a sticker or a brad or anything else consumable - an embellishment rather than a tool.

LOL, no I know what "one time use" means, I just can't for the life of me figure out if the OP thinks that the wood shapes are dies or some other sort of tool of if she's talking about something else all together. I wanted more info. I realize now that it looked like I was asking you!

I have used wooden and chipboard shapes like that as masks before using them as embellishments, so I'm not sure exactly what the OP means by the one time use - as some embellishments like that can have more than one use (masks, embossing, sanding guide, etc).

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics