Username Post: Glues/Adhesives        (Topic#1562149)
curlyq 
New Kid On the Block

Experienced Scrapbookers:

What is the best product to get pictures, notes, cards/certificates, ect. to stick on the cardstock permanently or for a long time?
I'm new to this. Haha:)

Thanks!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to curlyq

I'm a fan of the ATG. A lot of us are. It's a bit pricey starting out (about $40.00 at Michaels) but there are constantly coupons for 40% or 50% off.

Once the initial purchase is made, then the adhesives are very reasonable, less than anything else out there in my opinion because the rolls are 90' long and come two in a box. I save a fortune on adhesives.

I also like that I don't have to change the tape often. I just bought a load of the tape online and it is 3M brand.

The current ATGs are pink but they were red - no difference at all other than color of the dispenser.

I think it is the best out there for permanent holding power. When you put something down, be serious about it because it is going to stay!

Hey Jude
Veteran
Hey Jude
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
I'm a fan of the ATG. A lot of us are. It's a bit pricey starting out (about $40.00 at Michaels) but there are constantly coupons for 40% or 50% off.

Once the initial purchase is made, then the adhesives are very reasonable, less than anything else out there in my opinion because the rolls are 90' long and come two in a box. I save a fortune on adhesives.

I also like that I don't have to change the tape often. I just bought a load of the tape online and it is 3M brand.

The current ATGs are pink but they were red - no difference at all other than color of the dispenser.

I think it is the best out there for permanent holding power. When you put something down, be serious about it because it is going to stay!

Ditto everything this lovely lady said.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Hey Jude

I love my ATG!!!!

Edited by debby_westbrook on 08-01-11 05:39 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Hey Jude

Thirding the recommendation of the ATG. The initial investment is a bit high but I've found it worth every penny.

I also like 3L photo squares (I buy the packs of 1000), Glue Dots, and the Zig two-way glue pen (not the squeeze-and-roll, but the one like a felt-tip marker).

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to aquabunny

I use the Zip too for letters or detailed diecuts and embellies. But I've bought the squeeze and roll by mistake in the past - never again. I hate the squeeze and roll. Like Aquabunny said, the two-way Zip glue pen is the one to look for.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to Henri Jean

three little letters....ATG

It's the best.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to PhotobearSam

LOVE my ATG but I also use zip dry quite a bit.

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to Seaexplore

I really like my pink ATG... but today I got my first Kokuyo Glue Adhesive... It's suppose to be the most wonderful adhesive in the whole wide world! :o)
I bought the removable type because it gives me some time to "change my mind" and then becomes permanent.... I do have some problems with the ATG... because once is down.... is down!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics